• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just playing some solo mob of the dead and I noticed Weasel say

"Nikolai, Nikolai, Nikolai.. why do I keep hearing that name?"

Has anybody else heard any quotes like this?

-HH

Where were you when he said this?

Down in the room where you have to turn off the three power panels to turn off the electrified gate in the Wardens Office.

I've heard others say they've heard this. I wonder what is making him think that name and whether there's any connection between the two. I mean he's alive at the time, I presume before Stalin sent him to the front lines. Killing his wives probably :P

Who knows, maybe Tank and Takeo are referenced by the others? Or even Edward and Samantha even.

I also got this often While on the Bridge i was streaming and i got it often if i look back i maybe be able to find but he says it alot on the bridge. ill post if i can find the clip in my yt stream (may take abit it was a 4 hour stream) but yea i noticed it too and found it fascinating cause i wouldnt expect a link between al nd nickoli. i was expecting him to be connected to ric cause in the end al betrays the other three in the pop goes the weasel easter egg

I also got this often While on the Bridge i was streaming and i got it often if i look back i maybe be able to find but he says it alot on the bridge. ill post if i can find the clip in my yt stream (may take abit it was a 4 hour stream) but yea i noticed it too and found it fascinating cause i wouldnt expect a link between al nd nickoli. i was expecting him to be connected to ric cause in the end al betrays the other three in the pop goes the weasel easter egg

Thanks for ruining the egg! I'm joking XD but I'm glad others can confirm it,

Thanks for ruining the egg! I'm joking XD but I'm glad others can confirm it,

xD yea i plan to go look around the map tonight to see if i can find anymore connections then get it all together, its interesting if this take place in around 1934 ( i think thats the exicution date) if Al is hearing Nickoli's name