Best place to hold out? Worst place to get caught?

Best hold up spot by FAR is to leave the gate next to Jugg closed and post up your team on the opposite side to the perk machine. If you get over run, have claymores set up and a sheild before the gate. Have people with shields protect someone to buy the door and run to the gondola. take that up and start some running some circles. I find the best for a 4 person set up is to be a person in the Cafeteria with the upgraded Acid Gat, one running a weird circle outside of the cafe, one running circles in the laundry room, and one doing large circles around the cell blocks.

Hope this helps! Happy zombie slaying!

the gate next 2 jugg is a very good 4 player camp spot just make sure 2 get jugg 1st

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bridge is incredibly easy to hold off, probablies the best place so far.

3 players at the back (opposite the electric chairs) and one person runs a tight but incredibly easy circle in the middle, works with any number of players, only downside is their is no powerups which is a killer for ammo

I've heard others mention the no powerup thing as well. However, the Brutus's do drop powerups on the bridge. I got a few from them last night there. I don't know about the other zombies.

3 players at the back (opposite the electric chairs) and one person runs a tight but incredibly easy circle in the middle, works with any number of players, only downside is their is no powerups which is a killer for ammo

I've heard others mention the no powerup thing as well. However, the Brutus's do drop powerups on the bridge. I got a few from them last night there. I don't know about the other zombies.

If I'm not mistaken, only the first Brutus that spawns in right after you arrive will give you a drop. After that I don't think you get any at all. However, it works a lot like No Man's Land.... as you're there killing zombies, your odds of getting a drop increase dramatically but it's not possible to actually get a drop there after the first one. What this means is that when you shock yourself back to the prison, the first zombie you kill will almost always give you a drop. Last night we were doing the EE and all three times we went to the bridge we spent at least one round there.... and all three times the first zombie we killed when we got back gave us a Max Ammo.

Speaking of drops... how long did it take everyone to notice that there are no carpenters in this map? :P

If I'm not mistaken, only the first Brutus that spawns in right after you arrive will give you a drop. After that I don't think you get any at all. However, it works a lot like No Man's Land.... as you're there killing zombies, your odds of getting a drop increase dramatically but it's not possible to actually get a drop there after the first one. What this means is that when you shock yourself back to the prison, the first zombie you kill will almost always give you a drop. Last night we were doing the EE and all three times we went to the bridge we spent at least one round there.... and all three times the first zombie we killed when we got back gave us a Max Ammo.

Speaking of drops... how long did it take everyone to notice that there are no carpenters in this map? :P

Wow i didnt even realise there was no carpenter.. shows how much i dont use windows in this map

Staying in the alleyway next to the 2000 point door next to juggernog is always a great place to survive, but it sucks when brutus pops up, unless you kill him quickly you could get owned by the group of zombies.

Also the roof is great if you started the round there and have the golden spork plus the sweeper.

Staying in the alleyway next to the 2000 point door next to juggernog is always a great place to survive, but it sucks when brutus pops up, unless you kill him quickly you could get owned by the group of zombies.

Also the roof is great if you started the round there and have the golden spork plus the sweeper.

I find the roof hard :(

I find the roof hard :(

If you have the acid gat an a dsr or lmg you'll be fine on the roof. BUT you need the zombie shield before training on the roof. The shield saved me about 3 times from a group an being pinned.

I find the roof is a pretty good spot, and having the shield on your back helps nearly everywhere.

BTW i haven't really gone for any very high rounds yet, how long is the retrieve effective for? Some times when I'm training on low rounds I would use 2-3 shots with it and it would kill most of the crowd

Can someone tell me where the parts are for the shield please? Seems really useful

Not the right place to post this but...

The sheild can be built with:

The clamp ALWAYS found in the room with the generators behind the dog at the docks,

The trolly somewhere around the docks

And the cage somewhere between the top of the spiral and before the generator room,

All these peices can be found in corners and against walls... Search there...