Favorite training spots?

So the three spots i have trained at are all kind of hard to do consistently. the three ones i like are by the docks, the meat room (laundry room) and at pack a punch. Ferguson(the warden) is super easy to kill with an upgraded ray gun so when 3 spawn at pack a punch i can get them all down pretty fast. and the open area makes it real easy to train at pack a punch.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite Spot atm is on the dock got to round 32 solo

Run a tight circle by the workbench and be sure to build the Zombie Shield that way you can pick it up as soon as it gets destroyed - one thing i would say is don't open the door into the generator room because it makes it a little more complicated as you get zombies coming out of there and messing with your run (Can always open it from the other side anyways!) - this spot is quite good i think because easy access to the zombie shield and if you use the Thompson you can get ammo really easy as well as being close to Jug! - havent worked out a strat yet but im gunna see if i can incorporate the trap tower as well maybe on ammo runs or something - not sure how effective it us especially when upgraded.

Dealing with Brutus here is fairly easy as well just make sure you have a PAP'd raygun he goes down in a few shots and worst he will do is lock out the shield but you should have enough points to just unlock it again when you need it anyways.

I dunno thats my fav one atm i guess - it def gets easier in the higher rounds.