iluminati or the devil in control? *WITH PICTURE*

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys I found something I don't see people noticing. Upgrage a ray gun and check out the silver-ish line going in through the middle. beside it is a circle with a triangle and in eye inside

. I will update later

UPDATE: http://img834.imageshack.us/i/img597l.jpg/

See! the eye looks the the Pokemon called unown

IDK about illuminati, it looks similar to the all seeing eye but seems to be more of just a demonic rune, as if the PaP works differently here. Instead of science, its just demonic magic. Thats just my best guess.

I tried researching it but searching it but it led me to some geometry links. Illumination is just my guess.

Btw the other thought (the devil) that I forgot to mention. Before you enter the wardens office (Where you grab his key) on the left if the entrance wall it says something about the Alcatraz rules and it said that that sign was number 666. just a small little thing I found.