Weasel knows he is getting killed and cycle.

So the Weasel knows he is getting killed and then everything always reset. To break the cycle he knows he must kill the others. When you do the Easter egg and kill the Weasel it says THE CYCLE CONTINUES.... But if he kills the others the message is THE CYCLE IS BROKEN.

Now we get to the interesting part, as with the Samuel, Misty, Marlton and Russman Richtofen keeps bringing them back until they complete his goal. Same is happening with the Weasel for someone it is important that Weasel is not getting killed. Now who need Weasel and Why?

I leave you to ponder that one :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this theory (although its actually in the game anyways)

I'm really digging on how Mob of The Dead is almost independant from the Rictofen vs. Maxis fiasco (From what we know so far) but the storyline surrounding MoTD in itself is gripping and amazingly written, for how short it is! I really feel sorry for Al as I quote from Spyders video:

"They lured the unsuspecting weasel to the roof"

"This is where the Weasel met, his grisly demise"

It's seriously awesome!

Keep Slayin'

-Delta

• 2 weeks later...

We have been thinking of some great I ideas over on the Albert Breaking The Cycle Theory Thread and this theory was kinda of brought up I like it. It is clear that we need to Weasle alive or dead. When you mess with time and events in history you mess with the future. It is possible that if he lives than every thing that already happened would never exsist. We could say that with him dying or surviving changes how the future of the story line progresses.

I wonder if we can break the cycle in Tranzit as some of the devs hinted there is other way to end map than just dying.

Who is the Weasel in that group?

That would be Marlton.

There are two weasles in my opinion, Russman makes quotes about Marleton lying (something about cutting his lying tongue out) So Marleton is definitely hiding stuff, but so is Stulinger, obviously he was part of the flesh at one point (maybe still is)

I doubt there is anything left to Tranzit as far as alternate endings, even though they said there could be a way. Or perhaps there won't be a way to "end" it until we have all out DLCs and can break the full cycle.

It only bothers me that in the past groups (that we don't get to play) they are always abandoned and left to die, why not this group? Are they getting more done or are there just not anyone left that can be made to do the task.

I had the idea that perhaps once we have all our DLCs, we activate all the spires and could maybe load into other maps without ending the game, through nav card tables. It would be more of a campaign we were promised.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright :D

So what I was thinking was that Weasel is an important character in the zombies story.

The 4 mobsters are stuck in hell; proof of this: They have afterlife mode, there are 3 dog heads (as there was a 3 headed dog in certain beliefs of hell), and if you type 935 into the rope code, youll get 666 and hear "Not this time", and finally there is the pit of fire that you throw grenades into that gives you points.

Now, what I was thinking is that the mobsters are stuck in a loop (aka the "cycle"). So in order for this story to actually cause impact this cycle must be broken. What happens after this we do not know, but what we do know is that Weasel lives and he lives for a purpose. Seeing that so far, ALL the zombie maps created have elaborated on the zombie storyline, this map is important and is not a seperate story on its own. We also know that this was before Richtofen(blue eyed zombies) and Samantha(yellow eyed zombies)and that, time wise, this was the first event in the zombies storyline-this was taking place in the 1930's.- (the Chinatown map being the last known event).This may very well be far fetched, but who knows, Weasel could even be the electric boss found on Tranzit (the blue electricity that he shoots at you resembles afterlife mode) and technically, he would not have a physical body, but a "new" one because he was dead in the first place. But we wont know any more than this until a new zombie map comes out, or more easter eggs are found.

~Hope I could help reply if you can elaborate~

if you type 935 into the rope code, youll get 666 and hear "Not this time",

Actually 115 will make 666 appear, 935 activates the Easter Egg song along with 777 (The number of god I heard)

Regarding the number terminal, as Richtofenlovr said you'll hear "Not this time!" Meaning whoever is in control MAY know of Element 115 hence why he says that.

This may very well be far fetched, but who knows, Weasel could even be the electric boss found on Tranzit (the blue electricity that he shoots at you resembles afterlife mode) and technically, he would not have a physical body, but a "new" one because he was dead in the first place. But we wont know any more than this until a new zombie map comes out, or more easter eggs are found.

~Hope I could help reply if you can elaborate~

Holy freak, I don't nessecarily believe it, but it is possible that since TranZit isn't far from Cali, perhaps since Weasel escaped, he was in Afterlife, and visits TranZit?

Thank you for the correction (: I was in a rush while typing that *Its so jumbled up*

And maybe the 115 helps elaborate on the idea that theyre stuck in Hell.

115=What has been powering the zombies in other maps. Perhaps this voice saying "Not this time" means this is something else ruling them(its not 115, ruling out Richtofen and Samantha completely;although the raygun is in the map as well). And as for 777 or 666 appearing, either 777 means Gods punishment on the mobsters(or simply a mockery since zombies mode has done that before through character's quotes), or 666 meaning that theyre actually in hell. Also, we all have heard Weasel asking himself: Nikolai. Why do I keep hearing that name??? Im a bit confused on why Nikolai of all people would be a name sprouting up in Weasel's brain. If they truly are stuck in hell, then maybe **somehow, again this may be far fetched, I dont agree with this its simply a possibility** Nikolai is communicating with him. It is shown on other maps Takeo saying things like: Richtofen will get what he deserves! He hints to us that Nikolai is without hope, and uses alcohol to suppress his memories (functionless without vodka). And I do know that Nikolai on Shi no Numa (or Shangri La I get them confused) says : Lucifer! Im coming for you! Perhaps Nikolai has been playing a larger roll than what he is depicted as. :?

Sorry if it sounds a bit odd. These are simply possibilities, and I have heard much better. Who knows, maybe Treyarch is adding that random quote to make us confused haha ~Reply to Elaborate~

-->Nathan

I just re-read your post. (I wish the reply layout would show all of the replies, I assumed that only one of the # combinations would mean a random outcome of 666 or 777)

If 935 makes 777 appear, and 115 makes 666 appear then would group 935 be considered gods? And 115 is the devils #, so if it is then element 115 could simply mean the element is evil. Group 935 revolved around this element, so in simple forms it could mean that 935 is far from a "merciful god"

Sorry haha :geek: had a moment

It is definitely one of the better drawn-out stories of video games.

It's the main reason I bought Black Ops/Black Ops 2.

One thing I love about zombies is the Easter Eggs, such as Mob of the Dead's various EE's and nearly every serious theory is a good read and very interesting.