4TH DLC PACK..

What do you think the 4th DLC pack will consist of... - All previous zombies maps from WAW & BO1 plus one new zombie map. - All 6 BO1 zombie maps plus one new zombie map. - Or since we already have all those maps they can just give us 4 new zombies maps. Since this zombies season has been such a huge let down which includes the loss of the O4 still yet to be seen, would of enjoyed playing as them for more than one map this season, if we even get the chance to play as this season and having them being replaced by the N4 for all i care they can kill off now and the disgrace tranzit and nuke town zombies was... I mean the dedicated zombie team had more than a year and a half to give us what we deserve they honestly probably put those maps to together 3 months b4 release... And nuke town what a spit in the face that was... I mean i love zombies and I'm not just hating but I think it's bs we wait a year and a half for new zombie maps and and we only get 6 new maps a year and to start off with the first two were flops and now there actually giving us what we wanted on release day but giving it to us for the 3rd and 4th maps...... Treyarch deserves to give us 4 new zombie maps for the last dlc with the O4 as characters instead of giving us the same maps we already payed for again.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way they are remastering WaW maps in BO2. That's already been done in BO1 and redo-ing again would be pointless really. I could see them remastering Kino, Ascension, and Moon as those were the classic 3 BO1 maps. The easter egg for the last map will definitely be huge, and involve all 4 NavCard tables/NavCards. I wouldn't be surprised if they added features to the first 3 BO2 maps as well after completing the final EE (alternate bus route, anyone?).

As for the final EE reward, I'm personally hoping for every single perk awarded that has been on every map made thus far, which would be like 12 perks :D

MotD was only the 2nd DLC, why are we wondering about the 4th?

Why are we expecting even a 3rd map pack. mob of the dead is the shizzzz

I disagree. MotD has me questioning whether or not I want to devote as much of my play time to Zombies anymore. Trollarch seems to have a trend going now of making Zombies as difficult as possible. I don't want difficult games, I want fun games, but going down constantly because of crazy spawns, not having points due to super expensive doors, and no really good training spots, takes the fun out of it. If this increasing difficulty trend continues, I'll feel the $$$ I spent on the Season Pass was a waste.

MotD was only the 2nd DLC, why are we wondering about the 4th?

I disagree. MotD has me questioning whether or not I want to devote as much of my play time to Zombies anymore. Trollarch seems to have a trend going now of making Zombies as difficult as possible. I don't want difficult games, I want fun games, but going down constantly because of crazy spawns, not having points due to super expensive doors, and no really good training spots, takes the fun out of it. If this increasing difficulty trend continues, I'll feel the $$$ I spent on the Season Pass was a waste.

I think its real easy. jug + zombie shield + vitriolic withering equals so many epic zombie survivals. but with their already being a 97 on the leaderboard, i think its real easy.

I think its real easy. jug + zombie shield + vitriolic withering equals so many epic zombie survivals. but with their already being a 97 on the leaderboard, i think its real easy.

I understand why treyarch have done this. The main goal of zombies is to get to the highest round possible. It has always been the main goal. And making a very easy map would just wreck the fun and excitement on getting to a high round. Take Ascension for example.

Ascension is a very cool map. But if you go for high rounds on it, you're garanteed not to go down before round 30. It was too easy, and after I did a run on this map and got to a high round, I felt no sence of accomplishment. But, after I recently got to a high round on MOTD, I felt a sence of accomplishment, and it was one of the best zombie experiences i've ever had.

I understand why treyarch have done this. The main goal of zombies is to get to the highest round possible. It has always been the main goal.

I strongly disagree with this statement. Though that may be the main goal for you and other players, for me it is not. My goal is to have fun. I am not a competetive player, I just like shooting things. Multiplayer is cool, but not nearly as cool as shooting zombies several times and watching blood spew from their wounds, tossing grenades and blowing them into pieces (that crawl around), then discovering perks that help you and easter eggs, oh and the mystery box...can't forget that.

Honestly the competetive drive in anything kinda ruins the fun of it for me. I enjoy watching professional athletes compete, but I could never match their skills. I suppose I would say the same for competetive gamers and though CoD is really on the front line of making competetive gaming a more prominent feature in society, I still don't like to be involved in competition. I think that's why I am such a huge Zombie fan because it was a break from those multiplayer battles.

After it gained popularity and people started trying to achieve higher and higher rounds, the competetive nature infiltrated Zombies and that's fine. Go ahead and challenge yourself, I can choose not to. But now Treyarch seems to be playing towards those competetive players and forgetting fans like me who just want to play with different guns, enjoy the gore created by slaughtering multitudes of freakbags, and search for those hidden secrets. I want to play, I don't want to work. To me, competition is work. I work a job so I can play, I don't ever want to feel like I have to work when I play and MotD succeeds at making me feel that way. :cry:

In the end, I think MotD is awesome. It is really fun, if you are having difficulty, I'd say give it a go on easy - that will help you learn the map layout. To get to jugs, you need at least 7000 points (counting the starting room door), use those 2xps and play with people who are cooperative.

This is the most fun map since Moon IMO.

There are training spots on MotD. They aren't as easy as Ascension, but they aren't that difficult. MotD has been a very fun map to me with a ton to explore and great times with friends to be had. If you aren't having fun on the map, play with some friends and just have fun. At the end of the day, that's what zombies is about...having fun with friends.

Since this zombies season has been such a huge let down

speak for yourself, I've been loving BO2 zombies, every map has something awesome about it plus they've added grief, survival and turned modes. Everything they've done with zombies in this game pretty much has improved it in some way, every map has its own unique attraction or feature that's never been seen or done before in zombie maps.

I can't wait to see where they go from Alcatraz, this is my new favorite map of all time

I think it will be all zombies, just like the first Black Ops. I say this because with zombies now having several game modes, it's certainly quite possible to include a new grief map, survival, turned, any other new game mode they cook up. Alongside a new map (which I'm still hoping will be an 8 player map). They could also throw in another Nuketown style map too, one not too relevant to the story (though Nuketown kind of is) but still really fun to play and it's own unique survival map.

there will be something big; you can garuntee that. However it won't be an all Zombies DLC. We saw at the CoD World Championships just how big the Multiplayer is now. There's no way they'll have the last, epic DLC without something badass for Multiplayer fans.

What we will most likely see is 4 Multiplayer maps, one of them most likely being a throwback to a classic (similar to Hazard on BO1, Terminal on MW3 and now Studio on BO2). As for Zombies however; well, who knows. I doubt there'ss be multiple maps. I personally think we will see one huge, epic map with an epic Easter Egg with either a huge cliffhanger at the end, like Moon, or with an epic conclusion that will represent the conclusion of Zombies. Who knows.

-Jolteon