Arthur Arlington created zombies?

Wow look at that, PTG was right AGAIN!

They're a completely different group than they were a few years ago, give them a chance. They haven't been wrong yet.

Why don't you shut up, once again they were proved to be the parasite trolls they are...

A real zombie crew found the ending, not them...

Stop stumping for them on this site, they have a site. Go there.

AWH you're mad!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you're a "sheep" because you don't understand you're being fleeced. ]

Now kindly GFY and crawl back under the rock you and Benn came out of with the the rest of the Doves, Crows, Magpies and whatever you jags call yourselves now...

Straight up trash...

Oh I'm well aware of some of the things they do. They like to have fun and if you don't like that, then that's your problem.

What you're saying to me is completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Please grow up, immaturity gets you nowhere.

So Weasel made the zombies?. I just posted a thread about 5 mins ago about this, But Tac locked it cause apparently there is a thread already about it, Being this one. So Weasel created them that's why we kill him?. Also why does the game end if we kill him?, The cycle continues. Is the map no longer playable after we kill him that's why it ends right away?.

Ok, so apart from grief and turned (mini-games) no game of zombies has ever been "won." that is a major gameplay mechanic. The fact that you can't win is what drives you to play again and again. They would never change this major aspect of the game in a mainline zombies map. (excluding mini-games I mean.) just sayin'.

Also TBH cod wiki is good for some set-in-stone facts. If you want to know a perk price or a gun's magazine capacity, no problem. But if you want speculative info? No way josé! There is a better source for that kind of info HERE.

I really doubt that al created the zombies. There doesn't seem to be anything concrete to support this, so I say fake.

And guys. Play nice.

• Administrators

Ok, so apart from grief and turned (mini-games) no game of zombies has ever been "won." that is a major gameplay mechanic. The fact that you can't win is what drives you to play again and again. They would never change this major aspect of the game in a mainline zombies map. (excluding mini-games I mean.) just sayin'.

This man speaks the truth.

The only "ending" that this comes to is somebody (or some people) being killed off. That doesn't mean the zombie rampage will suddenly come to a screeching halt and everything will be alright. The only option for the survivor(s) is death. If the cycle is broken, they cannot repeat this process all over again. The time flow then becomes linear once more.

I reported you both. Stay in the effin topic guys.

Good call. No one wants to be the tattle tale but unfortunately you guys are out of hand here... this is a site that is very prestigious in zombie lore, and it gets that way by people collaborating and not attacking each other. I have been in similar arguments, but at some point we decided that it was juvenile and pointless. You can use your words to explain and conversate, using the same energy it takes to spew hate. Just sayin. Let's be friends :)

Not everyone will see eye to eye, and thats ok. Just agree to disagree.