Arthur Arlington created zombies?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I wouldn't doubt if this was real though.

I mean why else would Weasel have a kill sign on top of playthegames gameplay?

And the map just came out, typos happen here and there.

Don't trust what PTG said until everyone starts finishing the Easter Egg. What they have delivered may be very faulty and there is absolutely no evidence to support them.

I wouldn't doubt if this was real though.

I mean why else would Weasel have a kill sign on top of playthegames gameplay?

And the map just came out, typos happen here and there.

Don't trust what PTG said until everyone starts finishing the Easter Egg. What they have delivered may be very faulty and there is absolutely no evidence to support them.

There's none? What about their 2 minute video showing off them getting the ending? You think that's fake, bro..? Really?

There's none? What about their 2 minute video showing off them getting the ending? You think that's fake, bro..? Really?

I'm not saying it's fake, but PTG have been known to fake stuff. They're very good in editing, so it's entirely possible they added the Kill symbol above Weasel and moved it. Than added the white screen with the message at the end.

Again, I'm not saying it's fake, but due to their reputation, I can't easily believe it until others have completed it.

I'm not saying it's fake, but PTG have been known to fake stuff. They're very good in editing, so it's entirely possible they added the Kill symbol above Weasel and moved it. Than added the white screen with the message at the end.

Again, I'm not saying it's fake, but due to their reputation, I can't easily believe it until others have completed it.

I'm gonna have to side with Rissole on this one. Youtuber's aren't trustworthy. I would wait until a step by step is fully released before I buy into what they say. Why upload a vid of you completing the EE before you make a step by step? It just doesn't seem legit, especialy when ratings are important on youtube and a step by step would gain them much more viewers than just showing us the ending. Just be patient, it will all be revealed in time.

I'm gonna have to side with Rissole on this one. Youtuber's aren't trustworthy. I would wait until a step by step is fully released before I buy into what they say. Why upload a vid of you completing the EE before you make a step by step? It just doesn't seem legit, especialy when ratings are important on youtube and a step by step would gain them much more viewers than just showing us the ending. Just be patient, it will all be revealed in time.

It's my main issue with them. Someone who is great at editing could easily replicate the results and the fact they are doing the fake classic "We will post tomorrow how to do it instead of showing you already". If they were true zombie community fans, they would post like Spyder does where he doesnt relaly care for views and where you can see the excitement when he finds something. Seems like a ploy from playthegame and i wouldnt put it against them to say "seeing how bad the community responded, we will not be releasing the how to video". Im leaning more towards fake or bad info from them. Everyone has to be careful.

I'm a video editor, and to be completely honest, the effects seen in the video can easily be made. It's rather a combination of finding fonts, photo editing and then video editing, but ultimately easy to do.

Even though I say it is easy I'm not supporting that it is fake. I don't ever like to rule out any possibilities (especially when it comes to zombies), but we'll just have to wait.

I'm a video editor, and to be completely honest, the effects seen in the video can easily be made. It's rather a combination of finding fonts, photo editing and then video editing, but ultimately easy to do. (More evidence is that the "Kill" icon isn't hovering exactly above his head like an accurate game mechanism would have it be)

Even though I say it is easy I'm not supporting that it is fake. I don't ever like to rule out any possibilities (especially when it comes to zombies), but we'll just have to wait.

Just putting this out there, im sure you could become a hero type character if you were to recreate the video from playthegame and prove how easy it would be to fake, not to prove that its fake, just to prove it being fake is a very high possiblity, especially since I can sense they are prolonging this as much as possible.

I'm a video editor, and to be completely honest, the effects seen in the video can easily be made. It's rather a combination of finding fonts, photo editing and then video editing, but ultimately easy to do. (More evidence is that the "Kill" icon isn't hovering exactly above his head like an accurate game mechanism would have it be)

Just putting this out there, im sure you could become a hero type character if you were to recreate the video from playthegame and prove how easy it would be to fake, not to prove that its fake, just to prove it being fake is a very high possiblity, especially since I can sense they are prolonging this as much as possible.

Id be happy to do something like that to be honest, but I'll wait for tomorrow for the "big reveal". If it is fake I'll proudly explain the ins and outs of a procedure like this.

Please revert the conversation back towards the original topic of wiki misleading instead of the PTG situation, or the thread will be locked.

Much apologies.

The COD wiki, although reliable, can turn into a book of lies in an instant whenever new DLC comes around. Especially with anything related to zombies (because there are guys like us around).

So my personal opinion is that there isn't enough proof for this to be considered true.

Just wanted to say, the Wiki sucks. Everyone one it has no clue about the storyline and just post things they feel makes sence with no proof at all.

Also, if Al created the zombies, why, in the cut scene opener, did he act so suprised when the guard turned into a zombie?

If he created the zombies, he would have to be in the Aether to be able to control them. Why create something you have no control over? The does not add up.

Just wanted to say, the Wiki sucks. Everyone one it has no clue about the storyline and just post things they feel makes sence with no proof at all.

Also, if Al created the zombies, why, in the cut scene opener, did he act so suprised when the guard turned into a zombie?

If he created the zombies, he would have to be in the Aether to be able to control them. Why create something you have no control over? The does not add up.

I am also very sceptic to Al being the ceator. But when it comes to Al being surprised could just be an act. After all, he's a weasel. About him actually being the creator without the knowledge to control it could easily be explained with a qoute from Batman; "Some men just want to watch the world burn." and he seems to have some issue, according to his journal, with someone not believing in him. Perhaps it could've affected him earlier which made him create it.

But, yes. It seems highly unlikely. The most characters being called the weasel, snitch, rat ain't really the type that would come up with the formula of the zombies. It's more likely he stole it and ran away with it and sold it.

Wow look at that, PTG was right AGAIN!

They're a completely different group than they were a few years ago, give them a chance. They haven't been wrong yet.

Why don't you shut up, once again they were proved to be the parasite trolls they are...

A real zombie crew found the ending, not them...

Stop stumping for them on this site, they have a site. Go there.

Wow look at that, PTG was right AGAIN!

They're a completely different group than they were a few years ago, give them a chance. They haven't been wrong yet.

Could you link me to it? I can't seem to find it anywhere. >.

PNloc-OpuaU

There you go!