The cycle finally broken?

It's been a while since I've posted on here but a theory just came across me that I couldn't resist posting. If this has been posted before then I apologize for having missed that.

So as I was watching the plethora of new videos for MotD (with much envy), I was thinking about what they might be referring to with "the cycle". I thought back to the Die Rise intro and realized, what if if the cycle is referring to how we spawn in, attempt to complete an objective, die, rinse and repeat. Something that has been much more clearly illustrated in this new map. Something that was hinted at way back in Moon when Sam hinted killing the zombies was only making whoever was in control much stronger, and that a darker force was pulling the strings all along and this has just been one big game.

So will we finally see an end to this endless cycle of blood and death? Will we finally be able to "beat" zombies in some form? This is technically a new and different game mode. We already have one significant change with the addition of Afterlife mode, or Purgatory. I think it's possible that we are actually going to have another method of finishing a match of zombies for once. It's very clear that this "much darker" thing has finally made itself much more prevalent, and since this most likely takes place before the events at the end of WWII that kicked off the zombie story as we know it, what if this is what causes this demonic force to put in a motion a plan to get Richtofen under it's control to achieve some ultimate end goal.

In short, this demonic force may have just been having fun basically with releasing zombies and other 115 creatures in isolated locations and causing an endless cycle. And maybe, these four ruthless inmates unwittingly (or willingly) actually break the cycle, and cause the demonic force to cause the end of the world and then take control of these three towers for whatever nefarious reason. Only time will tell I suppose.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cz says: "Guess what......"

Kill_All_Monkeys says: "What CrimsonZombie"

PNloc-OpuaU

Also a hint "Purgatory is, according to Roman Catholic teaching, the state or place of purification or temporary punishment by which those who die in a state of grace are believed to be made ready for the Beatific Vision in Heaven. Only one who dies in a state of grace can be in Purgatory, and therefore no one who is in Purgatory will remain there forever or go to Hell." (http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatory)

So weasel did something!!!

Cz says: "Guess what......"

Kill_All_Monkeys says: "What CrimsonZombie"

PNloc-OpuaU

Also a hint "Purgatory is, according to Roman Catholic teaching, the state or place of purification or temporary punishment by which those who die in a state of grace are believed to be made ready for the Beatific Vision in Heaven. Only one who dies in a state of grace can be in Purgatory, and therefore no one who is in Purgatory will remain there forever or go to Hell." (http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatory)

So weasel did something!!!

Well how about that?