issue with the plane

I was playing with a few buddies of mine and we built the plane and two of us jumped on it. The n couldn't get a prompt to ride the plane. He stood there, walking back and forth tryan indication to hit 'x' and the plane took off. You figure, with a few people, the plane wouldn't take off so fast. I mean, you can't get hit while on the plane, so what's it matter? Please fix those issues. The 'limited prompt' and the take off time. Other than that, no patches need to be made on this map. Unless you see people glitching or exploiting

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea we have the same issue almost every time through this map, there is always one or two players at random that have serious problems boarding the plane ... shouldn't be that tricky, hopefully gets cleaned up in a patch some time sooon.

Its a very simple if that seems to happen. Just take a few steps back and slowly walk forward. If you are right up against the plane it wont work, you have to be standing on the middle of the pallets on the rear side of the plane for the command to prompt. I had the same problem, then I discovered this little simple trick.

Its a very simple if that seems to happen. Just take a few steps back and slowly walk forward. If you are right up against the plane it wont work, you have to be standing on the middle of the pallets on the rear side of the plane for the command to prompt. I had the same problem, then I discovered this little simple trick.

Yep exactly