The Man in the Sky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's times like this where I hate having a PS3 the most. I know I could dig something up if I could just play the map.

What surprises me the most is that There are no leads do who this could be. It appears whenever you scope into a skull's area. I think the map holds more to discover. We must be sure to check every area for clues. Be on the lookout for those little scraps of paper.

It's times like this where I hate having a PS3 the most. I know I could dig something up if I could just play the map.

What surprises me the most is that There are no leads do who this could be. It appears whenever you scope into a skull's area. I think the map holds more to discover. We must be sure to check every area for clues. Be on the lookout for those little scraps of paper.

I'm sure there's plenty left to discover. There's no possible way that every inch of the map has been looked through!

"If you're gonna talk to your imaginary friends, Stu, you might wanna wait until you're in a Z-free Zone!!"

oh my god could it be-could it be the muthafukkin Russman waiting for you to free him from the cycle of being mauled to death over and over??????? Naaaahhhhh its just another black character who has nothing to do with the story.

I seriously watched a video about this on Youtube without audio, and I still got scared unfortunately... :oops:

lmao. Russmans' face scared me more since I had the volume low. I'll never forget THOSE EYES!! THOSE HORRIBLE YELLOW EYES!! :o

I could be wrong but that doesn't look like Russ. The lips, the wrinkles around the eyes, the nose specifically. IMO that's not Russman

I see what you mean guys. when you look closely it doesn't look similar. I wonder what or who is watching us 0.o

I'm not sure how to use the :)

http://gyazo.com/77f4c89bccb778577c49c1d8016d301f.png'>

That's Russman from the Die Rise intro before he was killed.

The guy on the right is NOT a black man lol

I like the Reznov theory.

lol Let Tricky Vik rest in peace.

Fair enough but that guys still not black lol

lol Alright, I submit to Allah. A lilac bar!! lmao

I'm just not seeing Russman...or a black guy for that matter. Keep looking guys, I have a ps3 so still a few weeks until I get it. It looks like he is under water, giving the effect of the picture (even if you search for similar pictures on google it brings up aquatic imagery).

So look really hard around any area that is near water or drop off of water.

One last thing. The Russ in Russman means, "little red" or "little red one", and red-haired. So Russman's name could mean "Little Red Man"

??????