The Man in the Sky

So, if you take a sniper rifle and zoom in on the fireworks in the distance, you are greeted by this face:

...Along with a piercing shriek.

What do you guys think of this? Did it scare you? Who is this man? And why does he appear to be crying?

Thanks to LiamFTWinter for the video!

y7F9L3RxQfg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really linking the return of the scare factor in this map. I think it's why a lot of recent ones are dull compared to the classics and this one. I feel a lot of satanic essence in this one, and it makes me want to say that Satan is controlling the zombies in this map, but it seems unlikely.

I'd love to see video of this, but I've had no luck.

I'm really linking the return of the scare factor in this map. I think it's why a lot of recent ones are dull compared to the classics and this one. I feel a lot of satanic essence in this one, and it makes me want to say that Satan is controlling the zombies in this map, but it seems unlikely.

I'd love to see video of this, but I've had no luck.

I have a strong feeling that satan is involved in this map. You can just feel it when you're walking through it.

And Liam has a video of it on his YouTube page if you'd like to see it!

Thank you so much! I've been dying to see that! But yes I really feel like it's all devilish in nature. What influences this even further is the grief announcer.

But back on topic: The face. I don't quite understand the importance of it...who could it be? The Warden? To be frank, I really believe that any important characters from 1945 and after are not in this map.

I can't play Mob of the Dead for awhile, so I'd appreciate it if someone would post a video for this.

I've been so hyped up, and so far, the map sounds like what everybody's been hoping for.

Right, forgot to mention: Where I am, I can't view that image. I'll be able to see it later, but for now I'd be happy if I could hear the scream and whatnot.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that whatever this guy is, he looks to be under water no?

Water or Aether, the deep greens and wavy face makes me think this person died, or is under the water somewhere on the map.

Nice little jump though can't wait to get my friends with it :lol:

• Administrators

If there was ever a time that I nearly wet myself in Zombies, it is because of this. Not cool Treyarch, not cool.

But to be honest, I do agree that it may be some kind of correlation to the satanic connections found in Mob of the Dead. Is that image of God? It could just as well be.

To further go off my theory, if you save the screenshot of the mans face and search for it in google images, it brings up LOTS of aquatic imagery that just makes me think the effect and coloring of his face tells me this man died in the water, or is this where the first location of the pyramid was? I tried to find the radio on moon where richtofen finds it in a cave, didn't he mention the sound of water or was the Shangri la?

So apparently, NGTZombies said that it isn't exactly the fireworks that trigger the jumpscare. It's the special glowing skulls that you only see in the afterlife (associates with the Easter egg).

It's triggered wheneven you look into the area of a skull. The reason why it popped up when people scoped down at the fireworks was because it was near the skull (which was on the rooftop).

Here's the video:

PfpvoIcNQJY

So if this is true, we can definitely link that the person we see is an important character in the Easter egg (or at the very least has something to do do with the skulls themselves).

So apparently, NGTZombies said that it isn't exactly the fireworks that trigger the jumpscare. It's the special glowing skulls that you only see in the afterlife (associates with the Easter egg).

It's triggered wheneven you look into the area of a skull. The reason why it popped up when people scoped down at the fireworks was because it was near the skull (which was on the rooftop).

Here's the video:

PfpvoIcNQJY

So if this is true, we can definitely link that the person we see is an important character in the Easter egg (or at the very least has something to do do with the skulls themselves).

Well that's definitely interesting. I guess it's a way for Treyarch to stop players from constantly looking outside of the map for clues. It pretty much forces us to use Purgatory.

To further go off my theory, if you save the screenshot of the mans face and search for it in google images, it brings up LOTS of aquatic imagery that just makes me think the effect and coloring of his face tells me this man died in the water, or is this where the first location of the pyramid was? I tried to find the radio on moon where richtofen finds it in a cave, didn't he mention the sound of water or was the Shangri la?

There was a theory somewhere about zombies and Atlantis... Atlantis and water fit well together. The green colouring is also atlantisy i think.