Crystal Skulls, locations, theories, poster pieces

So me and my team have been going at it since launch and recently found out that there are certain Crystal skulls you can obtain by using the tomahawk.

Locations:

Starting area oppsite Library

Prison Cells by Mp5Thanks Liam for pointing that out

just talked to him again says he knows it was in a cell in the same area as what he thought was the mp5. Going back to check now

Boat Docks by boat with mule kick and PhD

Dark cell block

Golden gate bridge

One outside on pole by the window of the Warden's office

Any theories on what they might do? We can collect them but it doesnt show that we have them.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other finds

Quote by Sal

"Hey its done, alright?"

We believe this was activated by another team member (playing as Al) who had pressed x on a blue glowing object somewhere by the infirmary while in Afterlife.

Voices heard on Michigan Lane Cell division after pressing X on a poster in a cell. We didnt have time to stick around and listen because the crawler died. Hopefully we can try again.

News Update LAWL

Just checeked in with my team and we have found a sacrificial table with a dead body on it in afterlife mode. It is to the right of the first afterlife genearator in the spawn room. The interesting thing is skulls are starting to appear around the body everytime we obtain another skull with our tomahawk.

My team is trying to gather more skulls now.

Another update

Red Flashes of light and beeping noises (described as alarm/ bomb countdown noses) can be heard on map (location unknown at this time, didnt get full details before he had to go back to game chat)

Major point

Teamate playing as (Al) heard this after tomahawking a cell next to the first hellound spwan " I found it!" This was the first thing al had said in about 2 rounds so it suprised Him.

Things are getting hot guys, I think we are getting close

My team has now stumbled upon some very distinct pieces of paper. We could see them before but not read them so we grabbed a sniper. These things dont blend in with the other textures they pop out. They look like torn pieces of a poster.

First one says:

"Where are more shoes? and has a drawing of a foot with an arrow pointing at it.

The next they found has a drawing of a fist that is distinct, but writing isnt readable. got scope with higher zoom, reads "learn to draw hands/lemons?" really hard to make out

My team is stressing that these all are pieces of one poster as the tears line up and all have drawings of body parts.

IT seems the skulls might be some type of hide and seek game or there is a special order we have to gather them in with a time limit because the skulls are disapearing from the table and reapearing back in there original areas.

You know you can edit your posts right? No need to quad post !

This is related to the EE in general, but when playing as Weasel on Solo, he asked,"Why do I keep hearing the name Nikolai?"

I am dissapointed that there appears to be no references to the old maps or story so far, so I hope this is true.

This is related to the EE in general, but when playing as Weasel on Solo, he asked,"Why do I keep hearing the name Nikolai?"

I am dissapointed that there appears to be no references to the old maps or story so far, so I hope this is true.

I thought of nikolai when I saw the vodka bottles for the song but then oB Blitz said they were whiskey bottles