So apparently the EE has been leaked.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...now I see why they don't release the DLC's for every console at the same time. There'd be double the amount of "FIRST TO FIND EASTER EGG" videos on youtube. And to the guy comparing stuff to Hitler, chill out dude. Everyone just relax. It's just a game....or is it? mwahahahahhahahaha

"or is it" lmao good one bro see, this should be all laughs..not "i hate them and there assfaggotry" its not even called for lol

Wow. My achievements just glitched out too... I had everything except for the Brutus, Weasel and Traps. But now it just completely reset, as if I just got the DLC?

Achievements for BO2 been messed up before, too. I don't think these guys are lying. I noticed it when it said I had 60 achievements instead of 70. So I just gotta do all these achievements again....

Though it does seem somewhat fake, and that PTG is notorious for fakes, the concept of what they could've faked seems like it could be real. Going to the bridge and killing myself reminds me of the "cycle" in the Die Rise cutscene. And killing Weasel agrees with the achievement, not to mention it'd be pretty hard to photoshop that "KILL" label in. I'm not saying I think it's real. In fact, I think it's 100% Grade A Bologna. But, the more well known YouTubers are known to get content earlier than us. Spiderbite admitted he had BO2 a month before it was released, but didn't leak anything because that's just a jerk move. Let's just keep a fresh perspective on things. :)

He said he'd post the steps tomorrow. I think we should just wait a few more hours for this supposed video, and if there's another excuse, assume it's a fake.

Okay here is what I think of the matter. We just need to focus on the achievement pop goes the weasel. So it's something to do with weasel and breaking the cycle. Maybe his the reason why hell in prison is happening. Remember when Al say "It feel like your trading your soul with him." Well what deal has weasel made or done for hell to come to a prison. Hell is probably saying give him to me since the guard saying some strange things as well referring to him. Maybe this whole cycle is to just get that one person. It was the same with Sam an Richtofen, the only difference is Sam plan back fired. First they don't remember like in the old maps with the original four, they go through a plan slowly maybe regaining memories, finally the main event comes. That main event back then was moon. Now in the bridge they regain memories and find out what is needed to be done. The reason they choose Alcatraz is because no one was able to ESCAPE the prison. Weasel belongs with the prison in both living an death probably. Just like Richtofen belongs with something in both living an death. So what is truly the universe of living an dead trying to say to us?