So apparently the EE has been leaked.

So as I'm reading each post in this thread starting from the top I hear " Hey!" and "Whatever!" and "Who cares!"and "Chill out!"as I keep scrolling it turns into "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" this is a garbage thread

and yet you add to the "garbage"? lol all we were doing was stating our different opinions, thanx for adding nothing lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest,

who cares who did what first?

Yes I'm angry that it was leaked but they went through all that just to say "We did it first"

Whats the point, in a few days everyone will probably figure it out, in my own opinion it was not that hard at all, an hour at least.

well in that case I would like to apologize for suggesting that the video might have been fake, the lack of footage or even achievement mislead me.

But on another note i really didn't like the way he was talking in that video, is figuring out the achievement by ourselves really a bad thing?

But we have went there before, Congrats to them for getting the first video of the ending I suppose

To be honest,

Yes I'm angry that it was leaked but they went through all that just to say "We did it first"

Whats the point, in a few days everyone will probably figure it out, in my own opinion it was not that hard at all, an hour at least.

The problem is, they will be posting the steps tomorrow on video, while everyone else should be working hard on figuring it out for at least a few days. That will simply spoil the whole objective that the community works on as one, which is simply an unique thing.

As soon as they upload the steps tomorrow, the EE hunt is done.

well in that case I would like to apologize for suggesting that the video might have been fake, the lack of footage or even achievement mislead me.

But on another note i really didn't like the way he was talking in that video, is figuring out the achievement by ourselves really a bad thing?

But we have went there before, Congrats to them for getting the first video of the ending I suppose

He does come off as a douche but everything he's leaked has been 100% right

I agree with you ...shouldn't matter who's first to figure it out

PTG is a well-known channel, people know them and they wouldn't fake such thing.

And why exactly some of you suggest it is fake, if you haven't finished the EE yourselves?

About the leaks - if they were really invited by 3ARC, and they did get the steps there, (which is more than likely) why do you bitch about PTG, and not Treyarch who is actually reponsible for that leak, and who spoiled the fun for others?

I see you've never actually dealt with PTG before. And I am sure you weren't around for when PTG did exactly what you said they wouldn't do. And they still do it. They said that they got info leaked to them from Treyarch way back when during BO1, and said they knew the whole story, that they went to Treyarch, that Treyarch told them everything about Zombies including future maps, games, and easter eggs, and that they had all this info and that they would share some of it. They shared some of their "info" and it all turned out to be completely bullshit.

And no, Treyarch didn't invite them down. Some COD VIP's were invited down. PTG is NOT at ALL a VIP. They are not respectable and everything they do is stupid. They post fake videos ALL THE DAMNED TIME. Why? For views.

Shouldn't have posted the link to the actual leak since that's essentially "posting" leaks on here.

Which is not okay. :P

Nice job not watching the link. The video is the completed EE, and not a leak whatsoever. The complaint is about how the guys got leaked information on how to do the EE.

• Administrators

Whether this footage is leaked or not, if you don't want to watch it then don't. Whatever means in which the person obtained this information is on their own accord and not ours. If they're first, then congratulations to them (even though having time beforehand to do it is a bit cheating). If they aren't, then that means the spot is still open.

This wouldn't be the first time that an Easter Egg was supposedly "leaked" [i'm looking at you, Moon].

Well I'm glad I came here first before typing mob of the dead on youtube....

Here's my opinion on the matter. I understand people have youtube channels, and like a news station you always want the info first because it shows consistency and commitment to whatever your channel is based on. But honestly, the second Mr.First posts a video, within that hour you'll see 10-20 more videos saying the same exact stuff. So unless you are just refreshing your page every five seconds you won't know about the info until many videos are released.

I have my favorite zombie youtube players which I won't list, but even with them I still just search for info sometimes before even looking in my Subscription box. So first really doesn't mean anything except you got it out there for everyone else to feed off of.

I don't know this PTG group is about, never heard of them and they sound sketchy but have a large following so with that said I can't offer my thoughts other than reputation means everything and it's much easier to make a bad name than a good name for yourself.

I've come to terms that being I play on ps3, I have to dodge spoilers on the EE for atleast another 30 days, I was prepared for this so it doesn't bother me as an individual that the EE has been put out there. But to anyone who accidently read or was told in a video about it I feel bad for. On the other hand if a title says MOTD leaked EE, do not click it because it's either fake and you've wasted your time, or it's real and the feeling of figuring it out yourself is gone.

I'm just glad I found out about it here before I tripped up and read something I didn't want to see.

it is a fake video look at their achivment list

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=chwrr

lol they like to lie

markowskyw 18 minutes ago

This is a fake I went compared games with them to see if the have the achievement and they don't

Reply · 6

playthegamecentral 1 minute ago

We do... Don't lie. It gets you blocked.

Reply · in reply to markowskyw

To be honest,

The problem is, they will be posting the steps tomorrow on video, while everyone else should be working hard on figuring it out for at least a few days. That will simply spoil the whole objective that the community works on as one, which is simply an unique thing.

As soon as they upload the steps tomorrow, the EE hunt is done.

They have right to post the steps. It's the community that decides to watch the video, it's the people who can't work independently. So don't get them involved - they are doing what many other would do - they would share the steps with the rest. If they did not do it, they would still be called liars, and their videos would be called fake. Just because people take the easy route to do the EE, doesn't mean that PtG are doing something wrong, against the community.

PTG is a well-known channel, people know them and they wouldn't fake such thing.

And why exactly some of you suggest it is fake, if you haven't finished the EE yourselves?

About the leaks - if they were really invited by 3ARC, and they did get the steps there, (which is more than likely) why do you bitch about PTG, and not Treyarch who is actually reponsible for that leak, and who spoiled the fun for others?

I see you've never actually dealt with PTG before. And I am sure you weren't around for when PTG did exactly what you said they wouldn't do. And they still do it. They said that they got info leaked to them from Treyarch way back when during BO1, and said they knew the whole story, that they went to Treyarch, that Treyarch told them everything about Zombies including future maps, games, and easter eggs, and that they had all this info and that they would share some of it. They shared some of their "info" and it all turned out to be completely bullshit.

And no, Treyarch didn't invite them down. Some COD VIP's were invited down. PTG is NOT at ALL a VIP. They are not respectable and everything they do is stupid. They post fake videos ALL THE DAMNED TIME. Why? For views.

I indeed were not around back then, but I do have an idea of what is going on. I don't think they would replicate that... 'mistake' in such a great scale once again.

You said they post fake videos all the time. Can you actually prove that? So far all their recent videos have always been proved right. All the Alcatraz/Mob of the dead stuff. Why do you say they are doing fake videos for views, when there clearly aren't any fake videos, and they get so many views mostly because of people getting pissed off at them and spreading pointless butthurt all over their videos.

I indeed were not around back then, but I do have an idea of what is going on. I don't think they would replicate that... 'mistake' in such a great scale once again.

You said they post fake videos all the time. Can you actually prove that? So far all their recent videos have always been proved right. All the Alcatraz/Mob of the dead stuff. Why do you say they are doing fake videos for views, when there clearly aren't any fake videos, and they get so many views mostly because of people getting pissed off at them and spreading pointless butthurt all over their videos.

It's been proven that their video is fake. They never got the achievement, and someone else has done the EE and the way they explained it, it is nothing like whatever they were doing there. Plus, it just obviously looks fake. I mean, if they were going to do some white screen with text, the text would probably be the red blood splatter text like they usually do, and besides, it wouldn't just end like that.

It's been proven that their video is fake. They never got the achievement, and someone else has done the EE and the way they explained it, it is nothing like whatever they were doing there. Plus, it just obviously looks fake. I mean, if they were going to do some white screen with text, the text would probably be the red blood splatter text like they usually do, and besides, it wouldn't just end like that.

"It's been proven that their video is fake." - Okay, when and where? I want to see.

"They never got the achievement." - About that I am unsure, however they did explain it in the comments of their video, I am not expert in how do the achievements work, so I won't start arguing about that, although, as I said, they have provided an explanation for that.

"omeone else has done the EE and the way they explained it, it is nothing like whatever they were doing there." - This 'someone else' talk does not convince me. I want to know who that is, I can also say I have done EE and provide no proof, and say it's exactly the same as it is in PtG's video.

"Plus, it just obviously looks fake. I mean, if they were going to do some white screen with text, the text would probably be the red blood splatter text like they usually do, and besides, it wouldn't just end like that." - Until you finish the EE yourself, you can't be sure whether it is fake or not, basing on those things. If you haven't finished it yourself, how can you say that they would not end it like that?

"It's been proven that their video is fake." - Okay, when and where? I want to see.

"They never got the achievement." - About that I am unsure, however they did explain it in the comments of their video, I am not expert in how do the achievements work, so I won't start arguing about that, although, as I said, they have provided an explanation for that.

"omeone else has done the EE and the way they explained it, it is nothing like whatever they were doing there." - This 'someone else' talk does not convince me. I want to know who that is, I can also say I have done EE and provide no proof, and say it's exactly the same as it is in PtG's video.

"Plus, it just obviously looks fake. I mean, if they were going to do some white screen with text, the text would probably be the red blood splatter text like they usually do, and besides, it wouldn't just end like that." - Until you finish the EE yourself, you can't be sure whether it is fake or not, basing on those things. If you haven't finished it yourself, how can you say that they would not end it like that?

Look, their explanation was "Durr the achievements glitched durr we have it but durr it won't show up for you durr" which is complete assfaggotry. They obviously didn't do the EE and they are just making excuses for being gay. Achievements don't glitch; you either get them or you don't, and it will ALWAYS show up if you have gotten it. It's like the Die Rise EE, when Vosty3 got it it INSTANTLY showed up, no hassle. Same with when he did the Tranzit EE, it INSTANTLY showed up. It wouldn't glitch out and not show up. So they haven't done it. And I think that alone is enough to prove that everything else about the video is fake.

Look, their explanation was "Durr the achievements glitched durr we have it but durr it won't show up for you durr" which is complete assfaggotry. They obviously didn't do the EE and they are just making excuses for being gay. Achievements don't glitch; you either get them or you don't, and it will ALWAYS show up if you have gotten it. It's like the Die Rise EE, when Vosty3 got it it INSTANTLY showed up, no hassle. Same with when he did the Tranzit EE, it INSTANTLY showed up. It wouldn't glitch out and not show up. So they haven't done it. And I think that alone is enough to prove that everything else about the video is fake.

I tried to find them saying such thing, but I could not. If you can provide a picture of it or something, I would be glad. Why do you say they didn't do the EE, yet still have no proof to what you say? Why do you call them gay, that is not very mature. It does not make you look very good now.

I understand you hate them, or just dislike them, but you still should show them some respect, or at least not bitch about them if they haven't really done anything that deserves it.

The achievement glitch thing I will omit until you show me them saying the achievements glitched for them.

Good night, we will continue this conversation tomorrow.

I tried to find them saying such thing, but I could not. If you can provide a picture of it or something, I would be glad. Why do you say they didn't do the EE, yet still have no proof to what you say? Why do you call them gay, that is not very mature. It does not make you look very good now.

I understand you hate them, or just dislike them, but you still should show them some respect, or at least not bitch about them if they haven't really done anything that deserves it.

The achievement glitch thing I will omit until you show me them saying the achievements glitched for them.

Good night, we will continue this conversation tomorrow.

No we won't continue this conversation as there is nothing to continue past what I am going to say. My proof is that their gamertags that they were playing on do not have the achievement for the Easter Egg. This INSTANTLY proves that they did not do the Easter Egg. Everything else is moot. As for their comments saying that the achievement glitched, they have removed them. hmmm.....

I don't hate PTG, they aren't worth my time. And I will never show respect for people that post fake shit for views. NEVER. That is not a respectable thing to do. Do you respect Hitler because he killed jews? of course not. If you do, then you are obviously a very low scum. But you probably don't respect Hitler. So why respect someone who will lie to get more views, and thus get more money? I wouldn't. And I won't.