So apparently the EE has been leaked.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying it is fake but Could the "kill" sign and the "life over" screen not be edited to look like that?

There doesn't seem to be much proof that they did solve it, and I would expect more than a "game over" screen when we complete the Side-quest

But I'll guess we will find out once they post the steps.

I'm not saying it is fake but Could the "kill" sign and the "life over" screen not be edited to look like that?

There doesn't seem to be much proof that they did solve it, and I would expect more than a "game over" screen when we complete the Side-quest

PTG wants recognition, they wouldn't fake a video for it.

Not telling who, but info has been spread that they've been invited by Treyarch, and they told all the steps of the way.

So I commented saying that they ruined the whole quest, and guess what:

"You've been blocked by the owner of this video or a moderator."

These guys are scum, and I'm disappointed at Treyarch for doing what they did. I'm starting to think they paid Treyarch so they could get the exclusive info to increase their viewership.

These guys are scum, and I'm disappointed at Treyarch for doing what they did. I'm starting to think they paid Treyarch so they could get the exclusive info to increase their viewership.

Well, what did you expect? You would do the same if you were on their place. People blame them for just existing, yet still use the info they provide, and they are not really do anything wrong, also nobody forces you to care about them. They have done nothing wrong.

PTG is a well-known channel, people know them and they wouldn't fake such thing.

And why exactly some of you suggest it is fake, if you haven't finished the EE yourselves?

About the leaks - if they were really invited by 3ARC, and they did get the steps there, (which is more than likely) why do you bitch about PTG, and not Treyarch who is actually reponsible for that leak, and who spoiled the fun for others?

Calm down, don't behave like ten year olds getting their toy car stolen.

Well, what did you expect? You would do the same if you were on their place. People blame them for just existing, yet still use the info they provide, and they are not really do anything wrong, also nobody forces you to care about them. They have done nothing wrong.

PTG is a well-known channel, people know them and they wouldn't fake such thing.

And why exactly some of you suggest it is fake, if you haven't finished the EE yourselves?

About the leaks - if they were really invited by 3ARC, and they did get the steps there, (which is more than likely) why do you bitch about PTG, and not Treyarch who is actually reponsible for that leak, and who spoiled the fun for others?

Calm down, don't behave like ten year olds getting their toy car stolen.

If it was me, I definitely wouldn't go around deleting comments and blocking everyone. I would reply asking who's spreading misinformation, and would probably make a video adressing it. The guy is clearly deleting comments and blocking, trying to save his reputation by sweeping under the carpet.

Also, read my posts, since the beginning of this thread I've been saying I'm completely disappointed at Treyarch for doing this.

If it was me, I definitely wouldn't go around deleting comments and blocking everyone. I would reply asking who's spreading misinformation, and would probably make a video adressing it. The guy is clearly deleting comments and blocking, trying to save his reputation by sweeping under the carpet.

Also, read my posts, since the beginning of this thread I've been saying I'm completely disappointed at Treyarch for doing this.

I probably would, because most of them comments are posted by idiots. I certainly wouldn't do it to save my reputation, though. They have no proof that the steps were leaked, Syndicate stated that on Niik's stream, and now everyone goes mad.

They will surely explain this, and I think this attack on them is completely unneccesary and stupid, it only shows how easy it is to piss off zombies community and turn people against each other.

Btw, it's not only one person managing PTG.

And my posts are not directed only at you, my friend, I am speaking to the community as a whole, to the people that come up with arguments I mentioned in the first post.

PTG wants recognition, they wouldn't fake a video for it.

Not telling who, but info has been spread that they've been invited by Treyarch, and they told all the steps of the way.

Yea, well i was just hoping for more of an "ending"

• Administrators

Guys let's calm down here please. Treyarch didn't willingly give them the EE steps, they know their past and it would ruin their credibility as a company. PTG would get recognition by doing fake things, they've done it before. Not saying they're doing it now, but it wouldn't surprise me. Think about this, speak with open minds but don't be naive, and let's all take a deep breath and not insult others or anything. If anymore of it continues, this thread will be locked.

They just commented this in reply to someone:

playthegamecentral 12 minutes ago

You are assuming that we didn't work tirelessly over the weekend to finish it? This isn't fake. Tomorrow you will see. :D

· 7 in reply to bill but

What does that mean, "over the weekend"? Did they have the DLC since Friday or what?

This is starting to sound way too fishy, and watching the video again, I found it rather weird that the "Kill" over Weasel's head skips frames like crazy.

It will probably end up being a fake video after all.

And people wonder why I despise PTG.

Thanks for ruining the time when the zombie community comes together to figure this out. I hope Treyarch finds this leak.

How exactly did they ruin it?

thank you, i dont see how its "ruined" all they did was say they finished it and were goin to upload the steps tomorrow, and all they showed really was the end, a kill sign over one of the 4 players and them dying...like we all didnt wanna know, nobody told you to watch it bro lol :lol:

I don't see why you're so mad. PtG are all great guys and they've had the map for awhile, they told us everything a couple weeks before it came out. Anyway, they're not blocking people to save face, they're blocking idiots who comment in rage. The exact same thing happened when they leaked that the map was Alcatraz. They haven't told any steps so the community can still come together and do this on their own. Trust me, when someone else does it, you'll find out they were right.

sooo basically your mad cuz the ending wasnt up to your standards? lol you dont even kno what led to it tho

I'm not mad, I just though the lack of explanation or even an achievement looked a bit strange. I'm sorry if it seemed like i was raging because that is not at all how I intended to come across.

And if I was one of the people you were referring too tac I'm sorry, personally I don't see it as they have spoilt it in any way, if codz had found it and uploaded a video to youtube would we have ruined it? They clearly labeled the video and promised to upload the steps, so they aren't even keeping it to themselves

I don't really understand what the issue is either way.

All I do know is that claiming a world first when you have had extra time over everyone else is at best a bit douchy.

I agree. Why are we all getting so worked up over this? As a person who is terrible at Zombies and can only dream of achieving any sort of side-quest on any map, the sooner we figure out the quest the better!

A couple of things to point out. As many of you know Zombie Youtubers or any youtuber in general that doesn't have a job requires views to continue work. This is now a money making industry and the first person with an EE video out makes the most (usually).

www.socialblade.com is a nice tool just to get an idea of the kinds of money there making. Either way though its a simple fact that you have to be first and the best so why wouldn't you procure a map copy before its released? You're talking potentially thousands of dollars in a few days, easy enough to slide a few hundred for someone to get you an "early release" copy.

Besides that even though its been created why is no one reviewing this video instead of just flaming it? From the looks of it they are on the Bridge but at the end of the vid we have seen they NEVER put together the plane. If the plane is needed then this is fake, if not we now know we don't need it for everything (late getting to all the threads so if this is common knowledge I apologize).

Final note, I'm just glad someone finally labeled a video correctly. "'Pop Goes The Weasel' Easter Egg Quest Ending". As in this is only the one EE, as in there are multiple EE's to discover. If anything this looks like one of the saddest EE game ender's and would push me to discover the other possible EE's.