Mob of The Dead Easter Egg Guide!

Mob of the Dead Easter Egg Guide

Hello ladies and gents! I am proud to once again bring you the easter egg steps for the new zombies epic, Mob of the Dead. As per usual, I always give credit where it is due but please:

We are a community. No one is "first" no one is last. Let us all just play to be a better zombie player, not trying to be the star and discover everything.

Before i begin, I must make some serious apologies. I thought the plane was a part of it the whole time but it would seem it is merely a compontent to the bigger picture. Thanks to some helpful site members and sources (NGTZombies, playthegamecentral) I was able to locate what exactly needed to be done.

Note: These steps will be written in the sense that you have already learned how to play and i assume you know the map.

Step one (joke): Find a good team

-You will need it!

Step 1 (real): Get to the bridge

Accodring to my source (NGTZombies) you must first complete a cycle to progress with the easter egg, thus, we need to build a plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLANE ASSEMBLE

Step one: Get the warden's key

-Open the big gray door that leads to the jail cells. There is one of 2 possible locations

-the hook in this room

-the hook in the next room. The door leading to the next room is at the end of the catwalk on the second floor. The other hook is at the end of the hallway.

-After finding it, go into afterlife mode and go into an opening near the key. Shock the system behind it and the key will lower itself to the ground.

Step two: Get the plane parts (Tmartin)

-There are 5 plane parts. Here is a mini-step guide as this is multi-part.

-Plane part 1: Elevator room

-In the room with a massive elevator (duh) there is a set of 3 numbers at 000 behind a small cage. You will need to open it with teh wardens key. After that, go into afterlife mode and walk back up the stairs and behind each section of wall in the corridor has a number (in the video it was 915. THis may be random!) Simply shock the electric boxes until it is the ocrrect number. Go to the bottom and claim the first piece.

-Plane part 2: Docks

-Near the docks, near the building table, there is a fenced area. Use the wardens key to open the first door. Once inside the first room, simply shock yourself into afterlife mode and shock the power switch. Retrieve the plane part (will be update with more details as i go about doing this.

-Plane part 3: Warden's offce (Bullseye)

-This one is guarded by an electric fence. To get into the electric blocked area of the Warden's office, you have to go down to the room with generators in the lower levels. There's a door that leads into there from the docks. Enter afterlife mode and shock the generators in there.

-Plane part 4: Jail, 3rd floor

-This one is in the upstairs portion of the informary next to the hellhound. It is inside a box and all it requires is a wardens key.

-Plane part 5: Laundry (IcornWholeU)

The last plane part is in the shower room you have to be in afterlife mode and have the key. the shockbox is across from the dryer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Step 2: Build the plane

-You can build the plane on the workbench near the docks. Once complete, make your way to the ramp where it will be waiting for you on the roof.

Step 3: Golden gate and back.

-Once on the golden gate, do your business with PAP or survive. When complete, go to the electric chairs to begin the cycle anew, but with a new twist. This must be done 2 more times. They can be done anytime but you must make a total of 3 trips back and forth.

Step 4: Skulls

-Hidden in various spots on the island in Affterlife mode, are skulls. They must be shocked in Afterlife then retrieved with Hell's Retriever. Will update on skull locations soon. There are currently 5 known skulls.

1. One is on the lampost by jugg. Jump and release the Tomahawk to catch it.

2. Another is by the dock, third pole from the end.

3. There is one on the telephone pole in the wardens room visible through the window.

4. This one is in a jail cell near spawn.

5. The last one is on the roof. Go to an opening on the left side of the ramp where you can see another part of the room. Throw the tomahawk there.

Step 5: The Spoons (NGTzombies)

-Now for the spoons.

1. Go to the jail cell near the warden's office with a poster in it. Use the tomahawk on it.

2. Go into after life mode and go through a now visible opening. A spoon is on the floor. Shock it until you hear the laugh.

3. Fo to the CAfeteria and go to the window at the far end. on the table to the left is a spoon. Throw a tomahawk at it and you will hear Brutus say a number.

Step 6: Prison numbers (NGTZombies)

-Once you have the numbers (and having gone back and forth 3 times) the numbers at the bottom of the citadel tunnels staircase. Simply go into afterlife mode and zap the numbers that you heard.

Step 7: Headphones and History (NGTZombies)

-several Headphone power-ups will lead you to the roof. Collect each one. Once on the roof, Go into afterlife and board the plane as a spirit.

Finale: "Pop goes the Weasel" (Playthegamecentral)

*SPOILER ALERT*

-Once you make your way back to the GG bridge, you will have to take a body. From that body you will see Al Arlingtion with a "Kill" sign on him. Simply kill him before you are killed to finally break the cycle! Congrats! Easter Egg is done :D

Thank you for reading this COMPLETE easter egg guide. It was not possible without a community effort. I would like to thank the following sources for this current info:

-Tmartn

-ETE

-Bobane

-Infest

-cornwhole

-NGTzombies

-playthegamecentral

-AfroChubman (video)

-Bullseye

Please note that i will only be listing sources that i use. If NGTZombies finds it first but i already saw it in another video, I am sorry but i will list my source first.

If something is wrong please correct me ASAP.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just clarify right now. Is this a guide for completing the Easter Egg, as the title suggests, or is this a guide for achievments?

So far, the steps appear to be geared towards the Achievement for building the plane and escaping the island. I, and many others, do not believe this is the Easter Egg. I believe the achievement for "Pop goes the Weasel" will be the Easter Egg.

The 5th part is in the laundry machine downstairs with all the hung up corpses

When you get to the bridge your options are: Pack a punch, try to survive or go back to the prison

Also when I got to round 15 on the bridge 2 giant guards appeared rather than one, as well as the other zombies

• Administrators

Let's just clarify right now. Is this a guide for completing the Easter Egg, as the title suggests, or is this a guide for achievments?

So far, the steps appear to be geared towards the Achievement for building the plane and escaping the island. I, and many others, do not believe this is the Easter Egg. I believe the achievement for "Pop goes the Weasel" will be the Easter Egg.

He speaks the truth; Pop Goes the Weasel is the primary Easter Egg. Yes, No One Escapes Alive is the biggest Achievement in the DLC, but it doesn't necessarily make it the most emphasized/crucial.

Thanks to Infest and Bobane and ETE for showing me that the plane is NOT the FULL easter egg. However, You are required to do the cycle once (Build plane, get to GG bridge, etc).

I brushed up the guide. I will add the skulls when i find the info. Again thank you for reading and dont be shy with making any grammar corrections or step solutions/corrections. We are here as a community to learn! :D

I watched NGTZombies easteregg steps, first steps they did was retrieve 5 crystal skulls with the tomahawk.

They then threw the tomahawk through the poster in one of the cells. After that you have to find 3 spoons I believe and retrieve them with the tomahawk. When you retrieve the spoons the voice will tell you the prisoners numbers that you have to put into the number machine that let down the rope for the plane. After that there will be headphones that look like drops leading up to the roof. After you receive all the headphones and listen to the history, all players need to go to the back of the plane and take it to the bridge. On the bridge your bodies will be at the electric chairs, revive your players, and kill the weasel. It then ends your game. Pop goes the weasel

• Administrators

To get into the electric blocked area of the Warden's office, you have to go down to the room with generators in the lower levels. There's a door that leads into there from the docks. Enter afterlife mode and shock the generators in there.

I'd like to also mention that there are three generators in the main room, and one more once you go through the portal, on your left-hand side.

Ok so following the video posted however, the numbers aren't flickering around. We've been there 3 times, gotten the skulls, the blundergat from the desk, turned it into acid and upgraded it, but now the numbers aren't jumping around.

Is there a step before the numbers or should we just keep flying out to the bridge until it works?

We are in ranked by the way not custom so we aren't on easy.

I played it through this weekend and tried various things. Haven't really attempted Pop goes the weasel yet, but I have found a good, quick way to build the plane.

It's about the path you choose around. This is intended to have all 4 players follow the same route. Here's how we were having success...

1) Farm points in the spawn area. I open the double points, but don't get it until the zombies are spawning on round 2, this way if you accidentally shoot a round 1 zombie too many times and kill him you won't waste the 260 points.

2) Go through the door that leads to the Cafeteria side and grab MP5. With MP5, try to farm points, so shoot a few times in the leg/chest and then knife for the kill.

3) If the Warden's key spawns on the Cafeteria side, drop that while in Afterlife, open up the locked powerup, and open the door leading downstairs into the laundry. If there is no Warden's key on this side, you must go to the other side and get it...There is a doorway leading from the Cafeteria side to the Warden's Office for 1000 points. Make sure you have the Warden's key before you leave the cell block.

4) Go down into the laundry, open the Washing Machine and retrieve the part.

5) Go through to the Tunnels, get the part from the elevator.

6) Camp a round or two at the end of the tunnels, there will be no zombies spawning behind you if you are against the tunnel exit that blocks you from Jugg, with 4 players this is a good spot to hold for farming points and by this time you'll need them.

7) Open the generator room and use Afterlife to destroy the power panels in this room, if you have trouble finding them, just trace the blue cords on the floor, there is one power panel located through a portal only accessible via Afterlife.

8) Have all players acquire Jugg. If you plan on trying to camp later on in this game, leave that gate at the tunnel exit closed and instead go to the docks through the exit in the generator room, then just run up the stairs and around for Jugg.

9) One player should use afterlife to power on the Gondola and Jugg, another should open the access to the part that is near the Thompson and have a player without a part retrieve that.

10) Now that everyone has Jugg and we have 3 of 5 parts, it's time to head back to the cell block. The gondola is quicker and safer, but you can just go back up through the tunnels. Make your way to the Warden's Office and retrive the part there. With 4 players this is not a horrible place to camp, so you may stop here if you need points and also turn on Speed Cola.

11) Now everyone must head to the roof, I like to power on and acquire Electric Cherry on the way, but that is optional. Of course, one player will have to open the roof access and turn on Deadshot Daquiri, another can open the box that holds the final part.

12) All players put their parts on the plane and once retrieves the final part and adds it. That's it! You've built the plane. If you work around the map this way carefully, utilizing your afterlifes to the best advantage, you should have the plane built and 2-3 perks by round 5-6.