Give me MSP!

The day of all days, and its this one when I have got no money.

Its annoying as hell, i tell you...

The first time in a long time I wont be getting a Zombies map on the day of release and it sucks! I now understand PS3 users pain, and it'll probs be only a week for me :P

Ima' just saying... if you got any, ya know... MSP, and you live in EU, then just... **cough** SEND ME THE CODE IN A PM **cough**... bit of a load cough there... sorry.

Anyway, I am joking, not on the I dont have the MSP bit, because I really dont, but honestly, I'll be watching vids like crazy anyway! :P That will keep me occupied until I get the money!

You guys have fun playing!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I cant :( I'm from Europe! It saddens me. :'(

Hopefully, we'll bring a new member to the Podcast der Toten team who is from Europe so we have an international crew. That way, everyone can fully reap the rewards. ;)

I forget again, but why wouldn't MSP codes be correctly identified with European codes? Is it just structured differently?

Hopefully, we'll bring a new member to the Podcast der Toten team who is from Europe so we have an international crew. That way, everyone can fully reap the rewards. ;)

I forget again, but why wouldn't MSP codes be correctly identified with European codes? Is it just structured differently?

Its just a 25 pin code... is that different to yours?

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Nope. Microsoft Points aren't country locked like the PSN codes are. I once gave a dood in America 800 MSP and a 3 Month Xbox Live code, it worked just fine.

you sure about that? I am certain you can't get EU codes and give them to Americans... it just doesn't work.

I'm absolutely sure about it. I've even done a little trade with an Australian friend of mine. I gave him 1600 MSP for an American Nintendo Points card, because I was holding a contest, and Nintendo Point cards are country locked.

Anyway, I'm telling ya, if you have a friend that's willing to give you the points for the DLC it doesn't matter what country he/she's from.

you sure about that? I am certain you can't get EU codes and give them to Americans... it just doesn't work.

I'm under that assumption too. If they weren't region locked, than you could buy them cheaper in other countries.

Isn't a solution for that you could just buy other countries points online, than send them that code? In this case, buy a European code and send it to Ryan? (Of course only if he won though)

• Administrators

Isn't a solution for that you could just buy other countries points online, than send them that code? In this case, buy a European code and send it to Ryan? (Of course only if he won though)

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/Xb ... QgodXyAA3g

I'm assuming that this would be the easiest way. From what I can tell, there are different point amounts per region. For instance, the US buys 1600 MSP points for only $19.99 whereas the EU region buys 1200 points for $21.99. There is a slight change in both the price and points so that you technically can't cheat the system. Obviously there may be a very, very minuscule difference but I'm not very good at differentiating currency. :P

I'm assuming that this would be the easiest way. From what I can tell, there are different point amounts per region. For instance, the US buys 1600 MSP points for only $19.99 whereas the EU region buys 1200 points for $21.99. There is a slight change in both the price and points so that you technically can't cheat the system. Obviously there may be a very, very minuscule difference but I'm not very good at differentiating currency. :P

Wow, I never new how much we go ripped off :P

That ain't true, bro. It's true that you can buy 1200 MSP here in Europe, but it's not for €20. In the stores I go, each 800 MSP is worth €10 or $11.99.

Hopefully, we'll bring a new member to the Podcast der Toten team who is from Europe so we have an international crew. That way, everyone can fully reap the rewards.

Have some people from Australia? China? Mars? And don't forget about the Uhhhslandters!