what time does uprising come out (EST)

Im going to bed in about 50 minutes so Im not tired the next day when i get up to get uprising. but to do that I need to know what time (EST) it comes out so I can set my alarm clock. It would be extremely helpful if you gave me the time thanks and goodby

p.s I will keep refreshing this page until my dinner is here so you got like 20 minutes :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it's anything like revolution you won't have the chance to play it before school... It took 5 hours for mine to download...

For reals?? I have a relatively slow internet speed and mine was done in 1 1/2 hours! I can't even IMAGINE 5!!

Yeah 5 hours for a 1 GB download (and some change) is like HughesNet during a hurricane. :lol:

I feel your pain though, bro! I've had some pretty shitty connection in the past as well.

Nah my connection was fine... It only broke but maybe twice... It just refused to download... It litterally moved at a pace of 1% per 2-5 minutes... The connection was fine, our Internet was fine, but for some reason our Internet was poorly connected to Xbox live network... Fml...

There's a lower variety of downloads to be concerned about this time... What with the last one to have a new mode and a new gun... It should be easier to download... Unless mob of the dead is the size of tranzit... Or bigger...