MOTD new starting weapon? DISCUSSION

hey guys

so i have just seen the opening cinematic for mob of the dead and i noticed that all of the characters are using pythons with snub noses but they have reduced damage. I think a new starting weapon is a great idea because as they are changing the zombies experience it is about time that we have a new weapon. On the other hand however, If the m1911 is not available off the wall then this my stop some people from playing MOTD as the mustang and sally is one of the most powerful weapons in the game.

so what do you guys think? do you want a new starting weapon or do you want the m1911 again?

leave your thoughts below

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I think our "starter weapon", besides electric hands like Mocking Me said :lol: , will most likely be the M1911. At the beginning of "Five", all the characters had different weapons, but spawned with the familiar M1911 pistol.

Also, I'm sure most players wouldn't lose any sleep over not having the Mustang & Sally. Ever since PhD took a hike, so did most people's interest in the grenade-launching pistols.

• Moderators

Also, I'm sure most players wouldn't lose any sleep over not having the Mustang & Sally. Ever since PhD took a hike, so did most people's interest in the grenade-launching pistols.

Do you know what you just said?

Like... leave the room now and think about what you just said.

I wouldn't call that an Executioner. It definitely wasn't a Shotgun. They said it was "Courtesy of the Warden's Office." and he was a Civil War weapons collector. I wouldn't be surprised to see it being the good old .44 Magnum. But, that's pretty much the same thing as the Python.