Al's Journel and Exclusive Cinematic!

He refers to the plane as Icarus, is that another hint that they are going to fail or get trapped within the cycle?

Icarus is a story from Greek mythology and if I remember it correctly…

The story of Icarus goes- Icarus, the son of a craftsmen, and his father are imprisoned on the Island of Crete. Their jailor is the Minotaur (Maybe some connection to Brutus?) and they are kept within his labyrinth (Alcatraz = Minotaur’s Labyrinth?). They soon decide to escape by making wings out of the feathers from their pillow sheets and sealing them with candle wax.

Their escape is successful, but the father warns the son, once they leave the Labyrinth not to fly to close to the sun as the wax will melt. Long story short, he flies close to the sun, wax melts, and he perishes into the sea.

I am assuming that the plane does make it to the Golden Gate Bridge, but I still think that this reference doesn’t exactly make the mobster’s plane their savior.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

He refers to the plane as Icarus, is that another hint that they are going to fail or get trapped within the cycle?

The story of Icarus goes- Icarus, the son of a craftsmen, and his father are imprisoned on the Island of Crete. Their jailor is the Minotaur (Maybe some connection to Brutus?) and they are kept within his labyrinth (Alcatraz = Minotaur’s Labyrinth?). They soon decide to escape by making wings out of the feathers from their pillow sheets and sealing them with candle wax.

Their escape is successful, but the father warns the son, once they leave the Labyrinth not to fly to close to the sun as the wax will melt. Long story short, he flies close to the sun, wax melts, and he perishes into the sea.

I am assuming that the plane does make it to the Golden Gate Bridge, but I still think that this reference doesn’t exactly make the mobster’s plane their savior.

Any thoughts?

You may want to check it out this thread ;) : viewtopic.php?f=149&t=30935

Any thoughts?

You may want to check it out this thread ;) : http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 49&t=30935

Aaaaaannd, I was beaten to the point. Sorry about that.

so it may just be me, but i noticed at least 2 characters using new melee weapons, one looked like a pipe (ray liotta) stabbing a z in the eye, and noticed mr blonde (mad mike madsen) stomping the f___ out of a z on the floor. new melee/ kill tactics? we can only hope. a new WAY to kill besides shoot 99.999% of time, would be dooope!!!

please to do the enjoying yes!?!?!!