Highest Round on Alcatraz Island?

Tac

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haven't had time to get a good solo round in :(

31 4 players

my clan mate who should be signing up today and posting his strat went to 60 last night solo.

As Caddyman said, I made it to round 60 in the cafeteria with the VW and the Acid Trap before I ended up leaving the game.

I posted my strategy Cafeteria / Acid Trap Strategy yesterday.

36 on solo. Had upgraded tommohawk, pack a punched ray gun n acid gat with golden spork.

I like that setup too.

- Ray Gun for Brutis

- Golden Spork for slow walkers

- Acid Gat for the Hoardes

- Tomahawk for all the crawlers the Acid Gat creates.

I've only hit 26 solo but that was one of my first attempts after learning the map a little. I need more free time to play. :evil:

Got to round 33 with four ppl and 1 person wasn't playing for 5 rounds I had 2100 kills without even using the golden spoon. Anyone interested in a high level game that is a knife or higher add me on Xbox my gamertag is mrnoodles33

Solo die rise 50

4 ppl die rise 36 only person on the map for the last 3 rounds

Motd 4 ppl 33

Got higher but can't find a game without ppl quiting

Went to 42 last night solo. This map is easy like some have said once you get set. I could have gone further but my wife was bugging me to play minecraft with her....

I had the

Sweeper

Vitriolic Withering

Hells Redeemer

Golden Spork

Perks

DT2

Jug

Speed

EC

I ran a train in the cafeteria with the shield on the work bench, to easy guys, held out my last 3 rounds on the GG bridge. I than ran out of ammo and had to use the Hells Redeemer

Went to 42 last night solo. This map is easy like some have said once you get set. I could have gone further but my wife was bugging me to play minecraft with her....

I had the

Sweeper

Vitriolic Withering

Hells Redeemer

Golden Spork

Perks

DT2

Jug

Speed

EC

I ran a train in the cafeteria with the shield on the work bench, to easy guys, held out my last 3 rounds on the GG bridge. I than ran out of ammo and had to use the Hells Redeemer

this is why i called this map ascension 2.0.

although its certainly not as easy as training by flopper on ascension, and the warden/brutus/ferguson adds difficulty as well, but really the only obstacle to high high rounds on this map is time. also it is tougher to get "set up" if you will with the ideal weapons and accessories, but yeah i expect some astronomically high rounds on this one eventually

Had a long game last weekend and ended on Round 59 - Solo. Feels like I'm just getting started

rwjeCJFVQ2A

I believe I was ranked 224 on the MotD solo leaderboard right after I did this. I expect this map to become Ascension 2.0 as well, so I won't be keeping that rank for very long.

- Mix

my friend, psychosam08 got to number 1 spot by getting to round 46, he's now around 7000th lol

81. I initially set out to just get 70 but felt like I should keep going. I had all three afterlifes but made an error right after I ran out of VW ammo, and then missed a turn right after picking Jug up, which cost me the game.

I will not be satisfied till I get round 100. So I'll go back for more. It's just annoying that this is really messing with my K-D cause of traps not counting for kills.

Hit 40 a few days ago with 3 people. We camped the gondola. I think it may be the best camping spot in the history of zombies as I've never seen another camping strategy be able to go 40+ besides the galvaknuckle spawn exploit in Die Rise.

I made a thread in the gameplay forum so it will probably die there, check it out!

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=31568

Still haven't made a solo run yet. Will turn my attention to that soon though. :)

Killed myself at Round 55. Couldn't bear it anymore, it got way too boring for me. The one reason I loved getting to a high round is the amount of kills I get right next to my score... and I didn't get any more than 2000 because of lack of ammo and the fact that using the Traps don't count as you killing them.

This was before I heard about the Hell's Redeemer though... I might sweat it out again for round 60+.

I just need to ask:

How do you guys stay interested pat round 30 solo? I need tips. I can go for ages, I just need some tips on how to stay into it

This could be another topic but just to help I will answer this for you.

I started this game recently trying to get redeemer, I got to round 28 dicking around, then I stayed on the bridge and started playing with redeemer only to make it more challenging, surprisingly it is a complete beast as once charged it can isnta kill 6 zombies if chained properly. So I kept going and I started using acid room strategy to speed up rounds. Slowly I kept changing my goal to round 50, then 60, then 70 now I am trying for 100. SO the lesson here is to start slow with whatever you are comfortable with, if you are enjoying it keep going, if you feel like it is not something worth your time simply stop it. The acid room strategy makes me feel like I am playing ascension with PHD strategy and traps. It is lot of fun to stay in party chat or live stream it and give least focus on game and still stay invincible to zombies. Zombie shield is awesome, try creating your own strategy gives you a morale boost than simply picking up someone else's strategy, when I started that I never saw anyone running outside by Mp5k door, so I started running there as a challenge, now I see everyone doing the same, which tells you the you picked the right strategy. So little things like this can give you a motivation, remember don't push yourself when you are too tired, listen to your self, if you are done for the night, pause it play whenever you are ready. Boredom is the fastest way of you losing interest and dying eventually.

Regards.

Archived