Highest Round on Alcatraz Island?

Tac

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made the same as Delta: Round 32 Solo. Could have kept going, but I was too lazy to hit the box until I got my Blundergat back. The Golden Spork is amazing for running trains on the roof. If they get in front of you, just Spork 'em!

Loadout:

Perks:

Deadshot/Electric Cherry (each time I went down I switched between the two

Jugg

Speed

DT2

Weapons:

Speakeasy (PaP'ed M1927)

Vitriolic Withering (PaP'ed Acid Gat)

Golden Spork

Hell's Retriever

Only 26 so far. Still finding my most comfortable spots to slay.

Not opening the big gate to Juggernog and having your back to it is useful, and also the Showers just inside the gate a bit is a good spot too. Running trains on the Bridge without going towards the chairs is probably one of the best areas.

38 - 4 player second try

38 or 39 2 player first try

This is the first game I have taken somewhat seriously and until this map never above 36, so regardless of how simple this map is, I am proud of my scores. I have yet to take on solo seriously so i know what to open and when and get the blundergat PaPd and hangin near jugg is a must as getting caught by a walker or multiple spawning runners in front of is very frequent. They really should have had more than 4 perks purchasable and at least stamin up. blunder gat non acid is better IMO. Its nice to convert it if you have no ammo but other than that not as... "punctual" as the sweeper. Only con the sweeper has is making crawlers.

48 Solo, It gets real easy once you have the things you need. Cafeteria with shield, the Upgraded acidgat, afterlife, and the acid trap, make this make this map super easy once you have the things built. The only problem with me was Brutis, I had no trouble with him until round 48..... Attract the zombies inside the acid trap using the acidgat upgrae and the activate it, killing an entire wave plus those trying to come in, making it more like a wave and a half. On top of that having the golden spork is essential when playing solo. 1 hit kill until round 32 means that you can clear any zombies that trap you. Speaking of being trapped with the New acid Withering gun, electric cherry, and riot shield, you have near invincibility if you are trapped. In a corner if your trapped the riotshield protects your back, the electric cherry stuns them, the withering causes them to go away, and the spork is used to get rid of the zombie right in front of you. My personal fave map.

long day, 45 solo. Again as others have said very easy map.you can get caught pretty easily still. i think being able to get the yard would be better, even if there was weight equipment or something. cafe and showers can get boring. cherry is a must. this for me a is a one and done solo map. aggravating and nerve wracking trying to do pretty much anything under round 12-15.

not a really proper place to post these so ill post it here.

Epic rage quit story which ruined a possible really good game.

So I'm playing with randoms, which I do from time to time, and I get thrown into a lobby with 3 skull+knife rank players. I myself just have the skull but I like to think I'm a very good zombies player. So I'm thinking this is great everybody has a mic, I can remember all the tricks and such so we can get the spork and what not. Perfect

So we are going along and Player 1 we will call him fairly early on requests that once we get to the higher rounds we stay out of the cafeteria because thats where he likes to run. Well duh, thats the easiest place to run... anyway didn't think much of it because we're good enough the rest of us can survive elsewhere.

Next, all three of us other players are all set up with perks and are now hitting box to try and get the blundergat so we can start to do the spork. Well after about 5 rounds of us doing this, we find that Player 1 went around collecting skulls and got the blundergat from the wardens office without telling us. Cool dude.

Soooo after this we request that player 1 go ahead and upgrade to the Vitreolic Withering so that all 4 of us can get the golden spork. He is VERY reluctant to because he REALLY wants to keep it as the sweeper. i explain to him that us other 3 are more than willing to allow him to reobtain the sweeper from the box afterward, and so he agrees and does that. and we get the spork.

We are now set up nicely, I have Porters X2, and the Fsirt, other guy has Porters and another upgraded rifle, and its only round 20 or so. so Somehow douchebag aka Player 1 goes down in the cafeteria. (bear in mind he has the zombie shield in there, the vitreolic and electric cherry and the spork, so its near impossible to get stuck,) he revives himself but goes down again instantly. Now he has upwards of 20,000 points, so plenty to be able to reestablish himself and return to a good game.

BUT NOOOOOOO goes down one time and RAAAAGE QUITS. geeeeez For all you friends out there lurking or posting on this forum, DO NOT BE THAT GUY. And normally the rage quitters are the high voiced young kids that aren't mature enough to accept that one singular failure doesnt have to be the absolute end to a game, and thats understandable that comes with age. But this was a grown man. Probably in mom's basement i imagine, but no excuse.

/rant

Loving this map, really easy because the weapons are so powerful and easy to obtain(free Blundergat anyone? :) ) Got to round 37, made a little mistake on my cafeteria train and it ended with me trapped in the corner :P tried to recover but there was just no way... maybe if I had been smart and left the gondola at the prison... but, I digress.

• Administrators

This is one of those maps that works wonders on Solo, since having to wait around for other teammates to get established/hit the Mystery Box can be quite tiring and annoying. Also, it's harder when everyone is back on Alcatraz and there's that one person still running around the bridge because "it's teh best spot to rape train brah".

This is one of those maps that works wonders on Solo, since having to wait around for other teammates to get established/hit the Mystery Box can be quite tiring and annoying. Also, it's harder when everyone is back on Alcatraz and there's that one person still running around the bridge because "it's teh best spot to rape train brah".

Not only that, but on Solo you get 3 Afterlife's and you can carry all the parts at once. Sick.

Was making a break for my record earlier and was at 35 when I got signed out of XBL :frustrated:

• Administrators

Not only that, but on Solo you get 3 Afterlife's and you can carry all the parts at once. Sick.

It beats having to pick up every part individually for once. :P

Also, the Gondola is an amazing device to use either in a group or solo match. It guzzles ammo very quickly because you're staying in one spot, but the wall weapons are not far off. Plus, you have some great perk selections in the general vicinity (Juggernog, Electric Cherry, Speed Cola).

Archived