MOTD finds (non EE) - (perma) perks/buildables

Chopper

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought about creating a separate thread for this, but in looking at my grenade kills recently, i noticed that more than 10% of my kills are grenade kills? and i dont really throw that many grenades except a well timed one with an insta kill occasionally. which leads me to my point, it seems the Hell's Retriever/Redeemer kills are counting as grenade kills since it is technically a secondary grenade. thoughts?

thought about creating a separate thread for this, but in looking at my grenade kills recently, i noticed that more than 10% of my kills are grenade kills? and i dont really throw that many grenades except a well timed one with an insta kill occasionally. which leads me to my point, it seems the Hell's Retriever/Redeemer kills are counting as grenade kills since it is technically a secondary grenade. thoughts?

makes since.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody decoded those lettered posters on the walls of some of the cells. I know theres definitely one in the cell right by the Wardens Office. It's just a bunch of letters and numbers put together.

I know someone decoded the strange sequence of letters in the "Where Are We Going" video. I guess the same method would be used to desipher those codes. Just wondering if anybody figured them out yet.

• 1 year later...

When I was in a lobby last night with a couple random. They wanted to do the ee so I said sure. I got stuck with weasel. I was stockedup with the VW, papd ray gun, gold spork, and redeemer. When we made the last trip to the island, we revived ourselves and that's when things got different... I think

I was weasel and I've done this ee before as weasel. When i did it the first time i could swear that the "KILL" emblem popped up above everyone's heads. When i did it last night i didn't get the "KILL" emblems, instead they were skulls with what appeared to be red circles around them.

Not sure if it's ee related it i figured this is the place to find out

Sounds intriguing. You should look into that. 

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, andydabeast said:

My first time on this map was solo going in blind and I got to wave 16 training in the cafe with no perks. It was super fun to figure out all the parts with my friends who also went in blind. 

Good luck. Are you going to try to find and do the Easter Egg also blind?

Archived