MOTD finds (non EE) - (perma) perks/buildables

Chopper

Hey Guys, just like the first impressions thread created by Tac, this thread has been created to consolidate stuff on the opening few days of launch.

So, anything you find on this map which is gameplay related rather than Easter Egg related can go into here. New perma perks, your impression of the new perks which may be on the map, any buildables you find!

Just trying to keep the clutter down on the first few days.....no-one wants to see a thread they created disappear within 2 hours with 5 other threads with the same stuff in.

*This thread will be unlocked when the map is released*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I saw deadshot daiquiri perk machine :)

To find Juggernog (and tommy gun) you got to take the gondola you wi see jug and the gun is downstairs

In the spawn room there is a teddy bear right next to the shotgu but it's actually an alcohol bottle

The second bottle is at the docks near the EE part

Abd the last one is in the infirmary :)

The Warden's key is ESSENTIAL! There's multiple doors you can open with it that are shortcuts in the map and probably doors that lead to more parts. Here's a video on how to get to it:

You need to get to the sign where it says "Warden" in Afterlife. There will be a hole high up in the wall that you can go through. (In Afterlife, you can levitate quite high...) Go in it and there will be a circuit board in the middle of that hall, overload it by shocking it and it will bring down the Warden's key that's hanging on some Electric wire.

Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me and since I have been up for close to 2 days now they probably were, but in the water a certain perk is out there floating all by its lonesome.

Once again unless my eyes were playing tricks on me which knowing the map and my lack of sleep they 90% were, there may be a perk out there in the water floating.

Max, if your eyes aren't decieving you, I'd bet it's a troll PHD again. :P

Another massive troll by trollarch.

PHD Flopper & another perk machine (cant tell what its is) are on a jetty at the docks opposite the guard tower. (obviously out of reach)

Props to Infest Lithium for his marvellous eyesight.

A few more game-play related things I have found after a long time of playing:

Once you use the plane once you only have to find fuel bottles to "re-fuel" the plan, they will spawn near where the original parts where only they are easier to get and you don't have to complete the puzzles to get them again. You can also return more than 3 times.

You can get the death machine from the box! :D It has 150 in a mag and 300 in reserve. While using the death machine you move exceptionally slowly and since it is in the box I would think you can P-A-P it but i haven't personally tried yet

And the Blundergat can be P-A-P into "the sweeper" but I'm not sure if you can only add the acid upgrade before or at anytime.

No Quick revive

You get the hells retriever from feeding all three dogs and you find it beside the laundry room

Anyone have any clue how to upgrade traps? It's bugging me. I really want that achievement...

I think I know how... I activated the Tower Trap, after that, a power panel came out from the tower.

I think that each time you buy a trap, that power thingies pop up and, while the traps are active, you have to shoot them in the afterlife mode so you can updrage them.

I bought phd in grief mode. To my disappointment there is no more explosion when diving. Only no fall/splash damage. Has anyone seen jugg in grief? I wonder if we get all perks in map obtainable or not when completing the quest. I can't wait to see :)

I just bought PHD in Grief and I dived off to get an explosion. You're just not doing it right.

Okay some of these questions are eating at me since I can't play this for at least another 6 hours.

How does electric cherry work? Does the effect start to wane the more times you use it? Cause it would be way too OP if it didn't.

How many times can you use hells retriever?

The Hell's Retriever recharges. It never runs out.

Can someone explain how you feed the dogs?

And how to make them spawn from the wall?

And is there a "power switch"?

Haven't played (PS3), but to feed the dogs you have to kill a zombie near the red dogs heads on the walls, there is three of them. Once you kill a zombie the beast will come out of the wall. You feed it by killing more zombies until he is full and goes back in the wall leaving a red flame off the wall. Do this to all three beast spawn locations to get the Hells Retrever.

I watched a couple of gameplays, I do not believe there is an actual power switch. You power up devices by entering "afterlife".

Archived