Zombie leader?

IMDB has been a phenomenal source for info these past few days. They gave us Brutus, someone NONE of us had any idea even existed.

Now, something new has appeared.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2822126/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Shaun Paul Piccinino ... Zombie Leader

Whut.

I aplogize if this specific character was already discussed but i failed to see a topic on it.

Now when i hear this, i think almost immediately: BOSS

Perhaps the warden? I really have no clue on this one. I will add more on this in the coming hours (if i say days, no one cares...game comes out Tuesday :lol: )

Thoughts

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm interesting.... I'm pretty sure he was credited with "Zombie Voice" in Black Ops 1. Not sure what to think though, I think it may be a possibility that he is in fact the voice of the infamous "Demonic Announcer" that we now know as Sam. Because let's be honest, that's not actually Sam's actor's voice is it? That voice was used before Treyarch actually used Sam in the game. So maybe he's returning to his role of the announcer? But then again I'm just making guesses, its probably not true since he should also be credited for Nuke town under the name "Zombie Leader" if he is in fact Sam. So yeah lol, sounds interesting though, looking forward to the map

Hmmmm interesting.... I'm pretty sure he was credited with "Zombie Voice" in Black Ops 1. Not sure what to think though, I think it may be a possibility that he is in fact the voice of the infamous "Demonic Announcer" that we now know as Sam. Because let's be honest, that's not actually Sam's actor's voice is it? That voice was used before Treyarch actually used Sam in the game. So maybe he's returning to his role of the announcer? But then again I'm just making guesses, its probably not true since he should also be credited for Nuke town under the name "Zombie Leader" if he is in fact Sam. So yeah lol, sounds interesting though, looking forward to the map

Sams voice actor was different from when she was in the Aether and when she switched bodies with Richtofen.

I think one of the sound designers was actually the demonic voice/sam (maybe https://twitter.com/KingSkylark) in control and it was actually a women who voiced her when she was inside Richtofens body.

I remember him (the sound designer) also linking a video of who did the voice for her on Moon, but it was a while back.