Quick Revive Isn't Coming Back? (Proof)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between proof and evidence, this is hardly either.

Well thank you for taking a break from your year hiatus to tell me how wrong I am.

Less than 24 hours left to see if I was right or wrong...

Didn't mean to be rude. It just bothers me that you said proof, when it's merely speculation. It was kind of misleading. On the contrary, it was a very good catch that most people, including myself, did not catch. Either it's the developers messing around, or there is a new way to revive yourself. Or possibly you can get 'downed' without needing to get revived. We'll see soon. Tonight, we dine in hell!

And nuketown had 4...

Did you ever stop to think that if they added a new perk to die rise they'd have to have a new elevator as well? You can't just have that ONE perk machine that isn't an elevator... Also, stamin up wouldn't be as usefull in die rise, as you hardly run anywhere constantly... As for tranzit, they NEEDED to have stamin up, it's just nessisary... Phd isnt in tranzit because it would make jumping out of the town buildings, the farm buildings, and the power buildings way too big of an exploit. Also look back, the Americans never gained the ability to produce phd Flopper! Theve never had it ...

There is no reason they'll have 6 perks on every map in black ops 2...

and nuketown doesn't have main characters...

did you ever stop to think that if they added a new perk to die rise it wouldn't have to be in an elevator. you can have just have that ONE perk machine like they did in Nacht... also, stamin up would be usefull in die rise, as you could run with the sliquifier... phd isnt in tranzit, not because it would make jumping out of the town buildings, the farm buildings, and the power buildings way too big of an exploit, but because they didn't feel like adding it. also look back, the americans gained the ability to have phd flopper on the moon. you could come back to area 51 with phd. they did have it

there is no reason to get all defensive about what i theorized. people do it all the time and you don't have to get so upset.

Nuketown--- Town had tombstone and it didn't have characters

About phd--- good, so you agree they didn't add it because of the perk limit, and the moon base belonged to 935, no American managed to gain hold of any perk machine to mass produce it...

Sorry for getting defensive... I have stubbornness issues...

well it could be that they didn't care or it could be that there is a perk limit. they took out the fn of the fnfal because of the little room left of coding. so there may be a problem with 6+ perks.

I like in BO1 how they went back through and added Mule Kick (a new perk at the time) to EVERY map pack when Moon, the last map pack came out.. How sweet would it be to be able to step off the starting cargo elevator on Die Rise into the PhD flopper room and grab a sip. Or even some fire resistance on Green Run..

Okay it will go well with Speed Cola and Juggernog than (And Double Tap 2 if it's added).

I forgot to mention this before, but Double Tap was left out of Ascension so I don't see why not leave out Quick Revive now.

And I'd love to see Deadshot again. Heck, Deadshot 2.0 would be nice. It might grab some new fans.

:P

Anyone wanna confirm if its a new Deadshot or same old? Specifically a different icon or writing on the perk machine, as well as any obvious new effects? I'm happy either way, it just means there more likely to bring back PhD in DLC 3 or DLC 4