Quick Revive Isn't Coming Back? (Proof)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always possible I guess, but the fact on that game over screen, those last two players look like fillers, they have the same name basicallys and one has a kill, the other has no kills.

My guess those players weren't actually playing

Are you talking about my picture? It's not a game over screen, it's a screenshot from the Solo Leaderboards for Alcatraz Island.

My fault, I skipped my caffine for today lol

It will be interesting to see if it is gone, I just can't picture zombies without it's staple perk.

Looks like he made it about 2 rounds in so it's possible either way if he choose not to buy it or simply didn't have the option.

come to think about it i would rather them take out quick revive if youcan still revive youself and have multiple downs in solo. from the looks of it there is a max of 6 perks per map. taking out quick revive leaves room for other perks. :)

What makes you say that? Moon had 8... Kino had 4, as you progress through the maps you gain more perks, there is no "limit" on them...

Also why does this topic still have (proof) up there? There is no proof, none... At all... Only speculation...

And further more, if you remove quick revive, you loose one of the most helpfull perks in black ops two in multiplayer zombies! Surely we'd still be able to revive teammates!

I don't see how we can say what would or would not be OP as far as Purgatory is concerned when we still really have no idea how it works. We don't know how difficult it is to earn more afterlife trips, if you're just given a certain number from the start, etc.

What the leaderboards prove is that someone played a game on Mob of the Dead solo and was able to go down multiple times without any revives. This absolutely does not prove that QR is gone. It's evidence that it MAY be gone... but far from proof. Hell, if it was a dev playing (and it obviously was a dev or tester) they could have used whatever commands they have at their disposal to do whatever they want in the game.

There is a possibility that they didn't grab quick revive.... I mean not everyone grabs it immediatly. Besides it says they died round 4, I don't know about you about I would never grab quick that early in the game. Don't even get me started about round 1...

I doubt they'd remove it honestly.

But think of it this way.

In both BOII maps so far they implemented an alternative way to get back on your feet. These were tombstone and who's who. Maybe the new version will be through purgatory, and like in the other maps QR will still be there, and you'll have to choose between the two.

Purgatory could, for example, allow you to keep your perks, but have a severely limited time to get bac to your body. So you could take that risk (like with Who's Who) or just use quick revive.

The person on the leaderboard may have just used the former method (which I guess doesn't count towards your revives.)

Lol we didn't need it Bus Depot or Nacht. I'm just saying that people seem to prefer other perks over Quick Revive now that there is a persistant perk that stays the whole game (unlike the Jug one which is till R15), as well as a variety of perks. I'll definitely be swapping out Quick Revive for Electric Cherry. It'll go well with Speed Cola, Double Tap and Jug.

I wonder what the 6th perk will be? (and 5th if QR isn't there).

Okay it will go well with Speed Cola and Juggernog than (And Double Tap 2 if it's added).

I forgot to mention this before, but Double Tap was left out of Ascension so I don't see why not leave out Quick Revive now.

And I'd love to see Deadshot again. Heck, Deadshot 2.0 would be nice. It might grab some new fans.

Clan":2rpcxjt7]
Well, you know... Deadshot Daiquiri might be taking its place. After all, besides the original Double-Tap Root Beer, it is the only Perk to not appear in Black Ops II at all.

PHD isnt in bo2 yet,hinted at , but nit there.But i understad what you mean :D

PhD Flopper appears in Black Ops II. It just isn't usable.

come to think about it i would rather them take out quick revive if youcan still revive youself and have multiple downs in solo. from the looks of it there is a max of 6 perks per map. taking out quick revive leaves room for other perks. :)

What makes you say that? Moon had 8... Kino had 4, as you progress through the maps you gain more perks, there is no "limit" on them...

Also why does this topic still have (proof) up there? There is no proof, none... At all... Only speculation...

And further more, if you remove quick revive, you loose one of the most helpfull perks in black ops two in multiplayer zombies! Surely we'd still be able to revive teammates!

Because there r 6 perks in tranzit and 6 on die rise. Why not add stamina up to die rise. Why not add phd to tranzit. Its just might be a coincedence that there are only having 6 perks per map.

Ike they did in die rise to make them have 50k points

And like others said they may have mod controls just l

Because there r 6 perks in tranzit and 6 on die rise. Why not add stamina up to die rise. Why not add phd to tranzit. Its just might be a coincedence that there are only having 6 perks per map.

Ike they did in die rise to make them have 50k points

And like others said they may have mod controls just l

And nuketown had 4...

Did you ever stop to think that if they added a new perk to die rise they'd have to have a new elevator as well? You can't just have that ONE perk machine that isn't an elevator... Also, stamin up wouldn't be as usefull in die rise, as you hardly run anywhere constantly... As for tranzit, they NEEDED to have stamin up, it's just nessisary... Phd isnt in tranzit because it would make jumping out of the town buildings, the farm buildings, and the power buildings way too big of an exploit. Also look back, the Americans never gained the ability to produce phd Flopper! Theve never had it ...

There is no reason they'll have 6 perks on every map in black ops 2...