What DON'T You Want to See in Mob of the Dead?

Hi guys, I've been thinking and reading many posts about what people like and want to see in Mob of the Dead, but I was wondering what you guys DON'T wanna see!

Personally, I don't want denizens and I don't want our "boss" to be too tough.

Thoughts?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to see a small map. I want this to be a huge area, with a lot of places to go and discover. I'm a tad worried that it will be small, though, due to the fact that they've shown us the same areas with every reveal. Hopefully I'm wrong and they're just being secretive as always.

I also don't want to the boss to be too difficult to take down. George was okay, but in the long run, he was a pain to deal with.

I personally do not want to see denizens. Ever. Again. By far the most annoying part of zombies. I don't think denizens are on the map, however, the possibility is there. And I wish to see anything but them.

I also do not want to see another easy map. I want those close-corners, teamwork maps that you'd hate to play solo. Most people would see distaste at this because of the challenge brought to hit high rounds, but I personally love challenges like the ones the Laboratories at Five bring, but with the ability to get around the map somewhat easily. Maybe leave a small area for trains. But make this something that I can't make it to round 20 then go smooth sailing until I make a mistake from messing up my train.

Things I don't want to see...

Wellll....

Denizens, glitches, no quick revive, no Flopper, plane actually ends the map, no easter egg, Blundergat can't be upgraded via PAP (kit doesn't count), map has no connection to the current situation of zombies, charracters are annoying, greif sucks, no afterlife in greif, no "prisoners vs guards" in greif, no training areas, map is too easilly ACCESSABLE, eletric cherry sucks, zombies double swipe like a Bi***, annoying kids saying this "copied" bioshock despite the fact they've NEVER played in rapture...

This is all stuff I do NOT want to see...

I really hope that they don't "jump the shark" sort to speak, and that we don't end up with something so far from the original Zombies it's unrecognizable.

If they want to make Zombies into a franchise, fine. However, the reason we like Zombies on console so much (seeing as PC can just make any map they want) is because we like following the story that we're so heavily invested in.

If they leave the story too far behind, or the "suspension of disbelief" stops, then I'll be pretty pissed.

As just about every other post has said so far, DENIZENS.

But aside from that, the only thing I really don't want to see is another side quest that REQUIRES you to have 4 players. I HATE trying to find 3 other players who 1) have mics, 2) can fend for themselves, and 3) know how to work as a team.

Easy. I want a big map, but I don't want it to be slow.

Tranzit and Die Rise were huge, but to move around the map you needed transportation, the bus and the elevators.

I don't want to depend on a vehicle to move around the map freely, I wan't a CotD and Moon map style.

Another thing, I really don't want a simple and boring Easter Egg.

Powering up a tower? TWICE? Not again please. I know we won't be doing that, but I don't want to build a plane and complete the Easter Egg.

I wan't it to be hard, funny and interesting. Like Shangri-La or Moon.

I have a lot of faith in this map, hope it revives Zombies essence...

Why are people so afraid that the Denizens will be returning? Is it because of some lazily added sound bits added to the trailers? I highly doubt that Treyarch would re-add those things after seeing how much the community hated them. The Denizens were in Green Run only to slow down our exploration in the foggy, empty roads. It doesn't seem like Alcatraz has that many empty places.

1. No Denizens

2. No perk trolls

3. I'd rather it not be small tight map like Die Rise, I'd much rather see something big, doesn't have to be huge like Tranzit without fog or anything but a map the size of Ascension or COTD would be pretty awesome and seeing as in the leaderboards its Alcatraz Island I'm thinking its goign to be the whole thing thats playable and we already know that we can get to the bridge just not what its going to be like or how big it is.

I'm only nitpicking though lol everything I've seen for this map looks amazing, even the HUD looked updated in the trailer, I doubt the boss zombie will be too difficult to kill. I think the main annoyance with it will be keeping it from shutting down perks on you because if he shines the light on a machine when you have that perk already and it doesn't just lock it down, it steals it from you as well that could be a major pain.

I don't want to see the essence of zommbies changed. i know a change will be refreshing but too much away from how it is at once would suck. I don't mind the denizens but i don't want them in this map, it wouldn't work. other than that, i'm open for most things. I don't want their to be a mystery box (too many people online smash the hell out of the box and have no money or guns and hinder people who are good at getting to high rounds)

I heard that the fog near Alcatraz IRL rolls through periodically. So If certain outside areas were infested with denziens every 5 rounds or so, I wouldn't mind them so much. And honestly I doubt it was a lazily added sound effect TBH. They could have just used the signature zombies death laugh instead of this highly specific one.