The real creator of the Pack-a-Punch (theory)

I was watching a Zombies' story and then the YouTuber told two things who made me think:

Richtofen killed all the Vril to make a god for the villagers and use the Shangri-La meteorite energy (115).

We don't know who created the Pack-a-Punch. There are 3 theories: Group 935, Vril and dark magic.

Then I made a theory about it:

Richtofen don't killed all the Vril, he slaved some of them to use their technology and learn his language. With no way to escape, they revealed all their knowledge to Richtofen and help him to make his experiments when he told them.

Evidence:

-Pack-a-Punch cilinder (similar texture to Vril objects).

-Ray Gun drawing (a 935 scientist collaborated in the making of the machine).

-"Your problems will be gone" verse (allusion to the 935 slogan "Improve the human condition")

Tell me what you think :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was Richtofen travelling to Shangri La that gave them their advanced tech with his knowledge from the future. Why would he need any of their knowledge(if they had any, seeing how Richtofen taught them to make machines, mine, and worship him as the Vril Ya God) when the M.P.D entity which is all knowing gave him what he knows??????