New Information for MoTD Analysis/Breakdown

With the MoTD official trailer being released we, College Gamer Zombies, had to break it down and analyze the video. Having dissected the video we have come across some great findings. We have been able to determine who the boss zombie is. Found a few key places. Made a couple of new theories and lastly, have the year.

Topics Discussed:

Boss Zombie

Tomahawk

Date (Time)

Purgatory Mode

Hell's Retriever

Plane

EE Completion Signal

We hope you guys are sufficiently impressed with these findings. Once again guys this round is on us. Drink up!

P.S. The sound for the actual video is low in order to avoid certain restrictions.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on the video man! It really goes in deep into the trailer and analyses every detail. You did well, and earned another sub (better sub back jks :P)!

Thank you so much! We will sub back most definitely. Spread the word please. I hope this video just gets big. The information is there and needs to be presented. Thanks again.

Also anyone who else reads this thread please comment your ideas. We'd love to present them in our next video, and will give credit where it is due.

[zOmB 22":30y1qnzv]I'm deff. Subing. I liked the deep coverage analysis. I would say keep up the good work but y'all already do.

Thank you so much. Glad people like the video. Please spread the word. DLC drops in just two days. Let's get the word out. Once again thanks again. We will definitely sub back as well.

In regards to the beginning of the video, where you were commenting on the date of the newspaper that dealt with Salvador. It said something like June 13, 1932, or something close to that. You then began to say that this must take place a few months later. Alcatraz wasn't actually Alcatraz until 1934. Which really begs the question, "Did Treyarch f**k up?"

I mean, I suppose there's a chance that just because his sentence was issued around June 13, 1932, doesn't mean that he was admitted that quickly into Alcatraz. We all know that the judicial process is EXTREMELY long and tedious, so it may very well be that.

OR

He was sentenced to prison, but then eventually got transferred to Alcatraz before his actual death sentence date came up.

What do you guys think?

--KR

• Administrators

In regards to the beginning of the video, where you were commenting on the date of the newspaper that dealt with Salvador. It said something like June 13, 1932, or something close to that. You then began to say that this must take place a few months later. Alcatraz wasn't actually Alcatraz until 1934. Which really begs the question, "Did Treyarch f**k up?"

I mean, I suppose there's a chance that just because his sentence was issued around June 13, 1932, doesn't mean that he was admitted that quickly into Alcatraz. We all know that the judicial process is EXTREMELY long and tedious, so it may very well be that.

OR

He was sentenced to prison, but then eventually got transferred to Alcatraz before his actual death sentence date came up.

What do you guys think?

--KR

Well he was caught around that date, but the first 137 inmates were transferred to Alcatraz in August of 1934, most of which being "notorious bank robbers and murderers" and with as many counts of murder he had (116) I'm sure the judicial process took a while or they just held him somewhere in preparation for the inevitable transfer to Alcatraz.

Nice detailed vid, subscribed!

OR

What do you guys think?

--KR

Well he was caught around that date, but the first 137 inmates were transferred to Alcatraz in August of 1934, most of which being "notorious bank robbers and murderers" and with as many counts of murder he had (116) I'm sure the judicial process took a while or they just held him somewhere in preparation for the inevitable transfer to Alcatraz.

I watched the video it was very good and detailed.

Would have been awesome if you did the breakdown by typing what you uploaded. Trust me it would be more valuable than video. Overall though good job.

We appreciate the positive comments. You're right about the Alcatraz date.Sorry for the incorrect information. However, most of these theories were solely based on the videos. Also due to the most recent videos you can see that some of our theories were correct. Fergusson is the Guard/Boss Zombie. We will also be posting our breakdown of this new video today. Thanks again for the feedback. Rest assured, we will return with more great news.

- PatrolinMexican