Mule Kick Perma-Perk

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, if "pics or it didn't happen" applies I think video evidence would be more reliable. 3 consecutive pics of a player holding a different weapon could be faked if they traded one out and accommodated for lost points on the same round.

not that I'm saying OP is a liar. :D

Also my vast knowledge of the film industry ends with the film reels in zombies. :mrgreen:

I feel like this would be getting more attention if others had experienced this. If they added it with the last update more people probably would have seen it. Since you seem to be the only one so far, I'd say it's a glitch. But hey, we should all still be on the lookout in case any of us experience this though.

Eh, if "pics or it didn't happen" applies I think video evidence would be more reliable. 3 consecutive pics of a player holding a different weapon could be faked if they traded one out and accommodated for lost points on the same round.

Also my vast knowledge of the film industry ends with the film reels in zombies. :mrgreen:

I feel like this would be getting more attention if others had experienced this. If they added it with the last update more people probably would have seen it. Since you seem to be the only one so far, I'd say it's a glitch. But hey, we should all still be on the lookout in case any of us experience this though.

how long did it take for cash back to be actually revealed?

Hi, I was playing tranzit a bit ago and my friend had mule kick! I dont how to get it but he lost it by trading in his 3rd gun,so if anyone knows how to get it tell me plzzzzzzzzz!xzx

I bet his friend just told him that.. He probably didn't see it for himself. :D

Edit: I have an idea to how to get it. What if you bought all the wall guns in a single game. See if that works. Which would be Olympia, M14, M16 or Colt, B23R, MP5, Remmington, and AK74u.

Assuming this DID happen, does anyone think it might have been some sort of glitch? Like the multi-gun glitches on WaW, when we didn't have the luxury of MK. Lol if you wanted 3 guns on der riese, you had to know the EXACT moment to pull your Betties while PaP'ing or you'd never get it

Hi, I was playing tranzit a bit ago and my friend had mule kick! I dont how to get it but he lost it by trading in his 3rd gun,so if anyone knows how to get it tell me plzzzzzzzzz!xzx

Edit: I have an idea to how to get it. What if you bought all the wall guns in a single game. See if that works. Which would be Olympia, M14, M16 or Colt, B23R, MP5, Remmington, and AK74u.

SVU-as, au-94 (that's wrong), Pdw, and if we include tacticals, semtex, Bowie, galvas, claymores.

If op is telling the truth he should prob post his gamertag after going into his recent games and editing a video showing his buddy switching his 3 weapons around. That's what i would at least do since i don't have streaming/recording equipment if i wanted ppl to know i wasn't just trolling around.

Hi, I was playing TranZit a bit ago and my friend had mule kick! I dont how to get it but he lost it by trading in his 3rd gun,so if anyone knows how to get it tell me plzzzzzzzzz!xzx

SVU-AS, AN-94 (that's wrong), PDW-57, and if we include tacticals, semtex, Bowie, Galvas, Claymores.

He was talking about TranZit, since this whole thread revolves around his friend "experiencing" Mule Kick on TranZit...

SVU-as, au-94 (that's wrong), Pdw, and if we include tacticals, semtex, Bowie, galvas, claymores.

That wouldn't be worth it if you had to get all the Tacs and Knifes. :lol: :lol:

Die rise came our on Feb 28th, and the thread on cash back was made on March 5th. So about 5 days. I think it would have been found by more than one person by now if it was a real perma-perk.

This is the supposed "perk". I think someone just went into Steve's recent games and photoshopped it in, because who would call Steve a fake? NO ONE. Because he's the GOAT

hxdgf0lJEmM

Ummm.... is that the right video? I'm not sure I'm understanding what I'm watching...

EDIT: OOPS. watched it with sound. Missed MK showing up on the side there...

Die rise came our on Feb 28th, and the thread on cash back was made on March 5th. So about 5 days. I think it would have been found by more than one person by now if it was a real perma-perk.

Die rise may have came out then. But the update came b4 and took forever to perfect