Podcast Der Toten - "Crack the Code" Contest!!!

GRILL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Friendos! We need more submissions, or else you lose your chance to win the free soundtrack. This is something you don't want to pass up. It doesn't hurt to win something for free - what is to lose? ;)

Can I enter, even if I am from Australia? I can dig up one ultimate fail easily (I've had that many haha)

• Administrators

Can I enter, even if I am from Australia? I can dig up one ultimate fail easily (I've had that many haha)

I don't believe you can, just because of this:

According to Apple support, from the U.S., you can gift apps to:

Mexico, 15 countries in Europe, and four countries in Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand).

I'm positive that there's a workaround for it, and I'll look into it more. I have a feeling that it is only by home country (meaning U.S. purchases can only be gifted to those in the U.S.).

I don't believe you can, just because of this:

According to Apple support, from the U.S., you can gift apps to:

Mexico, 15 countries in Europe, and four countries in Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand).

I'm positive that there's a workaround for it, and I'll look into it more. I have a feeling that it is only by home country (meaning U.S. purchases can only be gifted to those in the U.S.).

It's fine if I can't. I'll still enter, and if I win, I'll gift it to one of my US friends/another forum member who wants it. I just want to be a part of a competition, haha