There Is a NEW Persistent Perk!

If you look in the image above you can see the green light. If you watch in the trailer you'll be able to see it more clearly. We have no idea what it is. However, we have begun brainstorming. Some of our theories so far are, Permanent Double Points, or points based upon damage when killing the guard next time.

We hope credibility is ours, as we haven't heard or read someone else find this.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch in the video it is much more clear. We think it could be persistent 2X points but that is obviously just pure speculation.
No offence , but wouldn't that make it ridiculously easy to get points. Unless its very easy to lose that is. Perhaps until you get hit

Yes that's true but with him freezing the Perk machines, this could prove true.

There is no green flash there. It's just your eyes playing tricks on you. There is alot of yellow and orange colors from the explosion/fire on him.

None taken, but in this picture I do see what you are talking about. However, in the video you do see a green light.

Its quite clear in all the videos I've seen, that there is no green, like a perma perk drop. You may have managed to stop on a single frame that is greener than normal, but watching it in real time there is no green.

Its also really obvious (which I havnt seen any one mention yet) that he explodes when he dies, like a napalm zombie. That is the ORANGE sparkles are that you are seeing.

Having said that, there is a possibility that there is a perma perk drop, with orange sparkle because they have red eyes.

Might be a special effect for killing the warden / Brutus?

Yep. The Boss has a lot to do with fire: Carries a flaming baton, sets Perk Machines on fire when he locks them, and this looks to be him exploding with fire when you kill him. Reminds me of a mix of a napalm zombie and the astro-boss on Moon, and you see it in the Behind the Scenes film as well.

Yep. The Boss has a lot to do with fire: Carries a flaming baton, sets Perk Machines on fire when he locks them, and this looks to be him exploding with fire when you kill him. Reminds me of a mix of a napalm zombie and the astro-boss on Moon, and you see it in the Behind the Scenes film as well.

Touche. Maybe it's just the lighting, but the more I look at it, the more I see the green. I guess we will know in 3 days. Excited!

Touche. Maybe it's just the lighting, but the more I look at it, the more I see the green. I guess we will know in 3 days. Excited!

Sigh, yeah we'll know then, but I won't be able to play it until a month after :(