theory_red eyed zombies

So we no yellow is sam and blue is richtofen the only othe time u see red eyes is in doa my beleif is that no one is in control of the zombies bear with me now remember in der reise when you play the first radio maxis has a zombie executed because he couldnt control it so who was contolling it? Anwser is..... no one if you keep playing radios maxis continue to states that the us had 115 in the nevada base i believe the us was testing 115 on inmates in alcatraz causing the zombie out break. That is why in five jfk is already familiar with zombies.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So we no yellow is sam and blue is richtofen the only othe time u see red eyes is in doa my beleif is that no one is in control of the zombies bear with me now remember in der reise when you play the first radio maxis has a zombie executed because he couldnt control it so who was contolling it? Anwser is..... no one if you keep playing radios maxis continue to states that the us had 115 in the nevada base i believe the us was testing 115 on inmates in alcatraz causing the zombie out break. That is why in five jfk is already familiar with zombies.

Already been discussed in this thread. I'll attach your quote there. Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=30746