Satanic Influence In MoTD

-ihupDH8T-w

(DISCLAIMER: I got all of my info in this post from ideas coined by AlphaSnake, a few other members of CoDz, and the video above, which was the first video of this trailer when I originally watched it.)

Hey guys, Shapeshifter here... I'm pretty PO'd since I just had a HUGGEEEE post set up about 5 minutes ago, with at least 5-6 paragraphs of analysis... but I had closed my tab on CoDz by mistake. :oops: :evil: So, with that being said, I'm just going to summarize what I had. I hope you all enjoy, and remember to post what you think below.

NEW PaP CAMO...?

As you can see in the image above, that's the AK-74 that they've added into MoTD, but with a VERY satanic kinda vibe being output from that camo it has... it may just be the new gun's camo, but with the Hellhounds, red eyes, red box light, and "Hellaxe" (what I'm calling the Tomahawk), along with the "Afterlife" mode, one can safely assume what's going on here. Not gonna lie, that IS a pretty kickin' camo there.

Fluffy, is that you?

Now, before you instantly slander my name with the thought of Fluffy coming back, please note, it isn't too far fetched. This Hellhound is SIGNIFICANTLY larger, and WAY more detailed... plus, it's sticking it's head through a PORTAL(I'll get to that in a sec). Not to mention that Samantha/The Demonic Announcer is back (skip to 4:27 in the video and listen to the voice that is heard once he picks up the Max Ammo), it's REALLY not that far fetched... interesting... maybe the red eyes indicate that neither Sam, Richtofen, OR Maxis is in control of the zombies, and that The Demonic Announcer is an entity of his own caliber. :twisted: Oh yeah, and it looks like Fluffy is having a little snack! :lol:

The Afterlife and Portals

Alright, the only portals I've actually seen so far are the ones the Hellhounds come out of... which would indicate that you must go to where a Hellhound head is located in The Afterlife to do... something. Now, who would give you the power of being alive after death...? Guess. :twisted:

Well, that's pretty much all I can say about this for now... I'll update this on things I find and what not as more information is revealed...

Thanks,

Shapehifter

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW PaP CAMO...?

As you can see in the image above, that's the AK-74 that they've added into MoTD, but with a VERY satanic kinda vibe being output from that camo it has... it may just be the new gun's camo, but with the Hellhounds, red eyes, red box light, and "Hellaxe" (what I'm calling the Tomahawk), along with the "Afterlife" mode, one can safely assume what's going on here. Not gonna lie, that IS a pretty kickin' camo there.

These symbols look to me like Alchemical symbols/circles of transmutation.

Here's an example of one

Alchemy is often associated with satanism, occultism, magick spells. I've been seeing signs of possible alchemy connections in the game since at least Ascension.

AlphaSnake should be stoked to see this addition in the game. I think it's either a validation of his past PAP texture theories, or another nod from Treyarch that they look at his work for storyline ideas. Either way I see it as a compliment to him.

- Mix

NEW PaP CAMO...?

These symbols look to me like Alchemical symbols/circles of transmutation.

Here's an example of one

Alchemy is often associated with satanism, occultism, magick spells. I've been seeing signs of possible alchemy connections in the game since at least Ascension.

AlphaSnake should be stoked to see this addition in the game. I think it's either a validation of his past PAP texture theories, or another nod from Treyarch that they look at his work for storyline ideas. Either way I see it as a compliment to him.

- Mix

That's exactly where I got the inspiration from, and that's why I credited him in the disclaimer

:lol:

I seriously think this may be one of the best maps ever released, just by the trailers and teasers.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• 5 months later...

Damn, brings a tear to my eye.

Thanks lads.

You know that saying careful what you wish for.

I don't know what to say or do. :oops:

I was thinking the other day when playing MOTD, does anyone remember when I almost killed myself changing a blub? I said that all I saw was blue... So when I saw afterlife & how you do it I was like WAAAAAA (Flashback).

Regards Alpha.