Spirit, Soul and Body MPDs.

Remember how there was the talk of the pyramids, long ago? Well I dug up some stuff and found that there were Three Pyramids A.K.A the MPDs. One of them is orbitting Earth, one is the one that Richtofen now controls, and the third one's location I do not know. There are three parts of the human body: Body, Spirit and soul.

What I am saying, is that for every part of the human body, there is an MPD. So that makes me think that Richtofen controls the Body. He doesn't touch the zombie Souls or the Spirits. We used souls to open the MPD. We can say that Souls are the opposite of the Body. So to open the Soul MPD, we would use Bodies. This means that something else controls the other two parts of the Body.

The Vril-Ya are described as humanoid looking beigns, Women being larger. So what I think that in the MPDs the Vril-Ya locked three Demons that wrecked havoc in Agartha. So the MPDs are prisons. When Richtofen was trying to get Sam out of the MPD she said that there is something far more evil than Edd in the MPD. This backs my proof. So there need to be three enlightened beigns that can truly control the three parts of the Human body.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting. Maybe the "Soul" part of it will come into play at MotD.

We have the "Afterlife" mode, where we get to play as an Avogadro beign. Could it be that when Sam wasn't in the MPD, the MPDs were balanced and humans that had done something with Element 115 were given the chance of "Afterlife". In Green Run we freed the Avogadro from the power generator. They were using him like a charger to store up electricity in a giant battery. That means that he was human before. When Samantha entered the Body MPD the Afterlife mode died, and those in the Afterlife mode were traped, made as slaves of Samantha and later on, Richtofen.

Remember how there was the talk of the pyramids, long ago? Well I dug up some stuff and found that there were Three Pyramids A.K.A the MPDs. One of them is orbitting Earth, one is the one that Richtofen now controls, and the third one's location I do not know. There are three parts of the human body: Body, Spirit and soul.

What I am saying, is that for every part of the human body, there is an MPD. So that makes me think that Richtofen controls the Body. He doesn't touch the zombie Souls or the Spirits. We used souls to open the MPD. We can say that Souls are the opposite of the Body. So to open the Soul MPD, we would use Bodies. This means that something else controls the other two parts of the Body.

The Vril-Ya are described as humanoid looking beigns, Women being larger. So what I think that in the MPDs the Vril-Ya locked three Demons that wrecked havoc in Agartha. So the MPDs are prisons. When Richtofen was trying to get Sam out of the MPD she said that there is something far more evil than Edd in the MPD. This backs my proof. So there need to be three enlightened beigns that can truly control the three parts of the Human body.

Neat!

There are two things I am wondering about.

By spirit, do you mean a man's emotion/mind? I understand that spirit has been used interchangebly with mind or emotion. Other than that definition, spirit and soul are kind of the same thing.

Also if the MDT is the "body" MDT, then why did Richtofen need to switch his soul with Samantha's and not the entire body?

I understand her body is in the MDT, but it is his soul that controls it.

Other than that, I think this doesnt sound to far off.

• Administrators

By spirit, do you mean a man's emotion/mind? I understand that spirit has been used interchangebly with mind or emotion. Other than that definition, spirit and soul are kind of the same thing.

Also if the MDT is the "body" MDT, then why did Richtofen need to switch his soul with Samantha's and not the entire body?

The MDT is more of the outer shell in this sense. Think of it as the skin that encompasses everything within it. The device itself is a constraint of what we know as the gateway to the Aether. Samantha's body acts as the skeleton for which a physical form was granted access, yet the spirit and soul is the nervous system. Once the spirit "turns on", it can control the Aether as a tool for destruction.

This is why Richtofen switched souls; he could realistically just move her body and attempt to place his, but even he knew that the Aether would not embody him in that way. Instead, he used the ancient Vril technology to make the transfer of souls happen. Power soon became his as the switch happened. The body does not change because it cannot and will not change - it's nothing more than the outer layer that surrounds the central being. If you remove the body, then you also remove the connection between the Aether and the real world. Why would Richtofen want remove such a link when all he has to do is switch souls and instantly obtain control?

The MDT is more of the outer shell in this sense. Think of it as the skin that encompasses everything within it. The device itself is a constraint of what we know as the gateway to the Aether. Samantha's body acts as the skeleton for which a physical form was granted access, yet the spirit and soul is the nervous system. Once the spirit "turns on", it can control the Aether as a tool for destruction.

This is why Richtofen switched souls; he could realistically just move her body and attempt to place his, but even he knew that the Aether would not embody him in that way. Instead, he used the ancient Vril technology to make the transfer of souls happen. Power soon became his as the switch happened. The body does not change because it cannot and will not change - it's nothing more than the outer layer that surrounds the central being. If you remove the body, then you also remove the connection between the Aether and the real world. Why would Richtofen want remove such a link when all he has to do is switch souls and instantly obtain control?

Sorry, I don't think explain my self enough sometimes. What I meant was that if each MDT reflected apart of man then why didn't the body MDT require a body.

I was thinking that each MDT embodied a specific apsect of man, the body, the soul, and the spirit (mind?) and so I thought that it would require the right key.

Think of it as the stereotypical child’s toy where you have a cube, pyramid, and cylinder and you have to put them in their corresponding wooden slot. The cube goes in the square hole, pyramid goes in the triangle hole and cylinder in the circle hole. Now take the blocks and shapes and replace them with the parts of the “body” and MDTs.

Each part of the “body” would have to go in the corresponding MDT. The soul MDT would require one’s soul, the body MDT would require a physical body, and the spirit MDT would require a spirit (mind?).

I was just basing my question on this theory.

Also, if spirit= mind, then doesn’t Richtofen control the minds of the zombies? Since the zombies have a hive mentality, then Richtofen must have some influence over their thoughts to keep them in line.

Unless..... the will and spirit of the zombies are trying to fight back.

That would tie into my theory of the “We all Fall Down” song. One of the lines says something like “Controls are feeling fine despite the awful sounds”.

My theory is that the awful sounds are the sounds and thoughts of the zombies he is controlling. Maybe he hears them because he can’t control their rebellious thoughts?

Hope I am making sense.

• Administrators

Sorry, I don't think explain my self enough sometimes. What I meant was that if each MDT reflected apart of man then why didn't the body MDT require a body.

Ah, I understand. I thought you were taking it into individual approach.

I was thinking that each MDT embodied a specific apsect of man, the body, the soul, and the spirit (mind?) and so I thought that it would require the right key.

Think of it as the stereotypical child’s toy where you have a cube, pyramid, and cylinder and you have to put them in their corresponding wooden slot. The cube goes in the square hole, pyramid goes in the triangle hole and cylinder in the circle hole. Now take the blocks and shapes and replace them with the parts of the “body” and MDTs.

Each part of the “body” would have to go in the corresponding MDT. The soul MDT would require one’s soul, the body MDT would require a physical body, and the spirit MDT would require a spirit (mind?).

I was just basing my question on this theory.

Ah, so the correlation between each pyramid would reside in what aspect of a lifeform is taken? Makes sense to me. In that scenario, we then have the Moon MPD (not MDT, my pardon) which could be taking the soul other than the rest. It could also embody the spirit as well, but I will try and address that in the next comment.

Also, if spirit= mind, then doesn’t Richtofen control the minds of the zombies? Since the zombies have a hive mentality, then Richtofen must have some influence over their thoughts to keep them in line.

Well, zombies cannot necessarily think. Their brains can only function to three basic needs - fight, eat, and survive. Their mentality is in retrospect to whatever is controlling them. In the movies, zombies are generally reanimated corpses with no master so they rely on those basic functions. But in our world of Zombies, the overseer (Richtofen at the moment) can only bring forth the undead and provide "magic" in the form of power drops, the Mystery Box, etc.

I honestly do not believe the controller has any other power relating to the zombies other than that. Otherwise, why would all the other areas around the globe also be affected by the zombie outbreak prior to Richtofen? It's because there is no power to stop them; only prompt them to arise.

Unless..... the will and spirit of the zombies are trying to fight back.

Zombies have no willpower at this point. The undead are as they are - the living dead. They do without thinking, though you'd think they could still feel some kind of will within them. When I think of this, I think of George Romero or Brutus, the new zombie boss in Mob of the Dead.

That would tie into my theory of the “We all Fall Down” song. One of the lines says something like “Controls are feeling fine despite the awful sounds”.

My theory is that the awful sounds are the sounds and thoughts of the zombies he is controlling. Maybe he hears them because he can’t control their rebellious thoughts?

It could be, going sentimental on that note. I thought it was the same voices that Richtofen was hearing post MPD-encounter. Like it was said before, these noises seem like cries of anguish and torment, almost unbearable to directly listen to. To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if that were the case. Those voices are definitely not legible. :)