Full Trailer Released! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Was about to post it myself. Anyway, the last bits show something very interesting...! The plane actually gets us off the island after all?

Also, I don't know why, but I heard Denizens all over that trailer.

From what I've heard, there are NO denizens, it's something else.

Also, yeah, the plane takes you to the Golden Gate bridge.

That's where PaP is, and you have to use the electric chairs to get back.

Now that was a good trailer. I'm impressed.

Guess you can build the plane. Wonder what happens after that. The rumor I've been hearing lately is that it leads to the bridge and you PaP there. Guess we'll find out later.

I'm fairly interested in (what appears to be) a boat in the bottom right corner, in the start of the video.

Finally, this reminds me of Mafia 2, for whatever reason.

• Administrators

Some interesting things that I'd like to point out here:

Seems that we now know how a player looks like outside of Afterlife. A glowing, white orb that moves swiftly through the map seems awfully similar to Him in Tranzit, minus a few particular details. At least we'll be able to physically know where all players are.

This makes me want to confirm that the boss in indeed a Juggernaut guard, because of the baton he is holding in his right hand (left looking at the image). Would he beat you with the baton as well as ram into you?

A better look at the boss. Notice the suit behind all those bulky chains and light. I think it's very interesting how there is the head device used for the electric chairs on him. Perhaps that is the way he was zombified?

Our min-transport system from the prison to the harbor. This is where we see the gate close in the first trailer (The Replacers). Simple enough, and it looks very efficient considering that you'll be protected for a good few seconds.

Tomahawk, tomahawk, tomahawk! It looks more like a power drop than anything else, but in a newly enhanced design. In fact, I'd go on to say that it's not a buildable by the looks of it. The weapon seems ancient in design and not constructed much as a buildable. Either way, it can ricochet off walls, through zombies, and perform chains.

I thought the characters would be inside the plane somehow, but it seems I'm wrong. They all stand on the wings of the plane as it launches off the ramp. Well, now we know how it looks!

This is the big image we should be heavily analyzing. For one, notice that we can see in first person view. That would make me believe that this is part cutscene, and part gameplay. The reason I point that out is because it may indeed lead us to a different area where we will crashland in and resume playing. Had it be an actual ending, then we'd go into full cutscene and not a half-half.

Also, note how far the Mystery Box seems. Now, I could just be poorly distancing how far we actually are from the light, but that's just me.

I believe the primary quest will be to escape on the plain, you get some sort of reward but are forced to kill yourself in the electric chair, you are then put into afterlife mode back at Alcatraz, keeping the reward.

I believe that there will be a separate hidden easter egg quest :).

It is possible perhaps we encounter Denizens when we are flying on top of the plane, which makes sense because we saw one of the mobsters ready with his weapon (MP5k) and all others in position. Damn Denizens.

I don't think they will bring them back. I think they were just using the sound effects from the Denizens to make the trailer seem more vicious. I can tell because they messed up a lot of the Zombie sound effects in that trailer...

It is possible perhaps we encounter Denizens when we are flying on top of the plane, which makes sense because we saw one of the mobsters ready with his weapon (MP5k) and all others in position. Damn Denizens.

Or maybe you arrive on the bridge and it's overrun and there are denizen as if you were in the fog so you can't stay at the PaP for too long

Or maybe you arrive on the bridge and it's overrun and there are denizen as if you were in the fog so you can't stay at the PaP for too long

Hmm.. maybe there is fog on the bridge!