Full Trailer Released! :D

Gangsters...

Shooting...

Badass song...

Planes...

ZOMBIES!!!

Alcatraz island here we come!

On a side note: I don't believe the eyes were yellow in the fan trap scene. Doubt they'd change the eye colour twice in a map. Only in Nuketown we saw their eye colour change due to Richthofen taking control.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sactown dizzle wrote: So we no yellow is sam and blue is richtofen the only othe time u see red eyes is in doa my beleif is that no one is in control of the zombies bear with me now remember in der reise when you play the first radio maxis has a zombie executed because he couldnt control it so who was contolling it? Anwser is..... no one if you keep playing radios maxis continue to states that the us had 115 in the nevada base i believe the us was testing 115 on inmates in alcatraz causing the zombie out break. That is why in five jfk is already familiar with zombies.

Seems as if the light is actually coming from the side of his head...

Think u may be right, great catch. My mistake sorry guys.

No, they stayed with him the whole time as he walked.

Normal Samantha Zombie Eyes:

(Image too big.)

Richtofen eyes:

The eyes are supposed to be laser-ish like that. Sam's gotta be in control here.

I created a thread on my red eye theory and was directed here id still like to here some replies .... is my theory a sound one?

The only problem with your theory is Area 51. We already know the USA got a lot of stuff from Area 51, so why would they need Alcatraz? But, in reality, I can't say whether you are right or wrong on a map that hasn't came out yet.

Think you guys have made i big over site here is that this screenshot. Clearly shows the structural supports for the bridge and shows the suspension cable going down behind the zombie and if you look clearly we can see what appears to be the electric chairs so iam guessing the plane is actually to get to the bridge and maybe have a pack a punch or something and then use the electric chairs as a form to return to the map. So yes you do go to the bridge guess thats what iam trying to get across xD

Link to pic. http://imgur.com/LWyy6ja

I do a full detail analyses Here as well i think you guys also missed the fireworks that are seen while the group are taking off

I created a thread on my red eye theory and was directed here id still like to here some replies .... is my theory a sound one?

The only problem with your theory is Area 51. We already know the USA got a lot of stuff from Area 51, so why would they need Alcatraz? But, in reality, I can't say whether you are right or wrong on a map that hasn't came out yet.

You make a good point but at this point we know the us is testing 115 the pentagon and at green run its possible that alcatraz was one of many us testing facilities this could have led to it eventually being shut down

I'm interested in finding out if this floating piece of paper has any clues on it.

And this super buff zombie boss that reminds me of the Nemesis zombie from the Resident Evil series... notice he has a "Guard" badge on him. And grenades strapped to his chest. I think this is the big guy with the chains you hear in the audio in Die Rise gameover screen.

- Mix

It is possible perhaps we encounter Denizens when we are flying on top of the plane, which makes sense because we saw one of the mobsters ready with his weapon (MP5k) and all others in position. Damn Denizens.

this is an interesting theory but i'm afraid it can't be true as denizens come out of the ground and we are in a plane flying over the water.

Interesting. The date of February 26, 1932 listed on the escape plan predates the newspaper from when "Sal" was arrested. This further proves the date listed on the escape plans do not indicate the time of the map.

I wonder just how long these mobsters were at Alcatraz before they attempted an escape...

Probably me. Heres a re-post

We all know about the buildable plane.. so im curious about it.

Well, here we got the basics. 4 people play, leaving us 4 spare parts.

luckily i spotted this. Looks like fluffy the hound also appears by the roof.

You can see the Pressure Gauges/Valves, which i showed illistrated in the earier picture as No. 3

Now im l :roll: king for some steel bars or beams, whatever you call them and the A/c Box, helium tanks, green hose, i dont know. keep looking mates.

It is possible perhaps we encounter Denizens when we are flying on top of the plane, which makes sense because we saw one of the mobsters ready with his weapon (MP5k) and all others in position. Damn Denizens.

this is an interesting theory but i'm afraid it can't be true as denizens come out of the ground and we are in a plane flying over the water.

Perhaps not the denizens we know but a new creature, but we do have the ability to turn and maybe shoot on the top of the planes so we never know. Zombie seagulls anyone :)

Perhaps not the denizens we know but a new creature, but we do have the ability to turn and maybe shoot on the top of the planes so we never know. Zombie seagulls anyone :)

In the new trailer, the Boss Guard screams and makes the Denizen noise, right in our face.

• Administrators

In the new trailer, the Boss Guard screams and makes the Denizen noise, right in our face.

Perhaps a mix of new sounds with a recycled noise to form a new kind of sound?

I highly doubt we will see Denizens once more on the island. A sound really does not mean anything; it seems like it was audio just thrown into the trailer to give a variation of different noises.