fate of the storyline

i bet the last map EE will require all 4 players to have done all the previous EE & all of them have to have done the same ones (EX: ricktofen only or maxis) then when the final EE is done the side you did will be record by treyarck & whoever gets the most that's who will win & we wont fined out until the next game!

like jimmy Z said its up to us if the original 4 return!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet the last map EE will require all 4 players to have done all the previous EE & all of them have to have done the same ones (EX: ricktofen only or maxis) then when the final EE is done the side you did will be record by treyarck & whoever gets the most that's who will win & we wont fined out until the next game!

like jimmy Z said its up to us if the original 4 return!

^^

this sounds awesome i hope its this way but kind of not because if we mess up and the O4 don't return then what....all i know is im going to do maxis EE on alcatraz but when there is two people in the same game with both EE sides done the colors swirl around each other and it looks kinda cool!

What I really hope for is that maxis or richtofen will give seperate rewards... Both story's will end with the same ending (how else will zombies continue? You can't have two endings at the end of a series, then come back to one ending, things just don't work that way)

Purhaps maxis will give us a new wonder weapon permanently in the box on every map, and richtofen will give us a new perma perk that never goes away...

and of course both maps would end in all perks for the remainder of the map.