Issues with the Maxis EE?

Tridalo

Me and my friends have attempted this EE god knows how many times since the announcement for MotD we've done at least two attempts a day.

Now for the problem. We usually get stuck at the blood sacrifice portion. I've read it glitches up for people if they did Ric's EE on Die Rise before doing Maxis's EE but no one in the game has done either EE. So its not that.

We kill the zombies in the Buddha room and we get the first "More blood" quote he has. But that's it, never any more. Last time we did it we did it for 10 rounds after the "more blood" quote, nothing. We checked the fireworks on the dragon thinking maybe we missed it or it advanced with no warning. Nope fireworks are still the same as before we started killing them in there.

So what exactly is this issue here? Does Treyarch realize their EE is glitching on some people and is there a way around it? We tried skipping to the Ballistic step but nothing. The odd thing is though, when one of our people died, he said Maxis was repeated the "Reincarnation is key" quote when he switched who he was watching. None of us heard this quote in game though.

That's the first issue we run into.

The next, we have gotten to the end of the EE four times however every time it comes to the placing the balls on the trampsteams, only one can be placed. No matter what we do, that other ball will not go on the tramp steams. The one we can get is the one near the PDW to fling the ball with the two elevator one. The spawn room and corner elevator will not fling the ball. Now we've tried switching them to PDW > Corner elevator and Spawn > Two elevators. That doesn't work at all.

So what would cause it not to be able to place down the 2nd ball? We make sure the trampsteams on the roof are in place and good before we put down the other two. Its just odd that we can only put one ball down. We've even tried flinging them from the roof to the other side, that didn't work.

So this issues are there ways around them or solutions to why they are glitching up?

I don't know if it matters or not but on Tranzit 3 of us did the Maxis EE, while our 4th guy did the Ric EE.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only problems i can think of for your team (because i had to do it multiple times due to the budha room thing) is that if ALL OF YOU DON'Tneed the EE done. One of your team members leaves for the budha room thing cause we had the same problem like 10 rounds,no progress.

for the second problem the only thing i can think of is that your not placing the trample steams right. I personally havent done it since the last update (about march 20th i think so i duno if it hs altered) You and your team need to place the trample steams so you CAN'Tpick them up for the ball part because we had problems with this once and i thought we werent gonna be able to do it. (i was all oh noes 2 hours down the drain)

We don't pick the balls up until we know our tramplesteams are in place and unmovable. But as I stated we have only been that far I think 4 times. The other times we get stuck on the blood sacrifice part.

Which we actually just got stuck on and killed zombies from round 10 til 24 and said screw it.

Honestly I'm thinking we should just cut our loses and do the Ric EE since Maxis is being a total jerk.

We don't pick the balls up until we know our tramplesteams are in place and unmovable. But as I stated we have only been that far I think 4 times. The other times we get stuck on the blood sacrifice part.

Which we actually just got stuck on and killed zombies from round 10 til 24 and said screw it.

Honestly I'm thinking we should just cut our loses and do the Ric EE since Maxis is being a total jerk.

yeeea from your first post i was gonna say screw maxis try ric lol