Post-Update Bus Barrier building problems?

Gaycandybacon

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't noticed this, but today I struggled to use the box when it was at the depot. It only seemed to work when I approached it from the right, and was facing left? On two seperate games I struggled hitting it and ended up losing two guns because I didn't take them out on time. Don't know if this was just me and if it is related to what happened to you on the bus?

I haven't noticed this, but today I struggled to use the box when it was at the depot. It only seemed to work when I approached it from the right, and was facing left? On two seperate games I struggled hitting it and ended up losing two guns because I didn't take them out on time. Don't know if this was just me and if it is related to what happened to you on the bus?

interesting..i couldnt hit the box correctly the last game i was playing but i didnt pay it no mind because i was tired of playin but i also noticed a zombie come out of a fully boarded window earlier that game(yes it was all the way up cuz i had just boarded it up)

interesting..i couldnt hit the box correctly the last game i was playing but i didnt pay it no mind because i was tired of playin but i also noticed a zombie come out of a fully boarded window earlier that game(yes it was all the way up cuz i had just boarded it up)

I've always had that problem at the box on depot. It's weird that it takes longer for it to open than any other places.. Maybe there's a reason, but I doubt it. And I've seen that problem with the Zombies jump out of the windows with it fully boarded. Lol it's funny yet annoying as F**k. But as for the bus boarding thing. I think it was just a one game thing. I don't think it was a big deal anyways. haha

I noticed the same thing as well but was doing warm up rounds on town survival in the jug room. Felt completely different and took a few rounds just to get down building them on the fly. I was curious so tried tranzit next and the bus felt different aswell (bus has always been a pain with movement problems though). I often build barriers for steel barricades so was surprised. More then likely though it was a slight change with the coding interaction and may just be a by-product of something else they were tweaking for the new DLC map.

I was playing tranzit again earlier and this time, I took the bus and I had issues rebuilding as well. In fact, the whole game was glitchy as hell. I had issues hitting the box again, I heard the sound of the electro dude being killed while i was running through the fog (I was on solo so god knows what triggered that!) and the Porters X2 Ray Gun looked exactly like the standard ray gun after I switched from it. I mainly play Tranzit now cos the glitches in Die Rise annoy me, but it seems they are slowly coming into tranzit as well. At least none of these were game breaking I suppose.