WaW EE

Pskgusky

I'm sure this has been answered already but I'm late to the party. I was never interested in doing the EE until moon came out and I'm reading that to do the EEs from moon on, you need to have done all the EEs before it. Could someone please let me know what maps have the EEs (the main one that carries over to later maps)? I also need to know how to do them as well. I'm not expecting anyone to type out two by step since I'm sure there are tons already done so if you know a link that gives step by steps on how to do them, that would be great!

Thanks everyone!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You only need to complete the Call of the Dead and Shangri La easter eggs to complete the Moon easter egg. In CotD, you must give the Golden Rod to Richtofen inside the closet, and in Shangri La you must acquire the Focusing Stone.

Call of the Dead guide: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11190

Shangri La guide: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=13269

Moon guide: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=17170

You must complete them in that order.

Hope that helps! ;)

Welcome to CoDz!

To complete the Moon Side quest you have to collect the "Vril Generator" from Call of the Dead & the "Focusing Stone" from Shangri-La

Call of the Dead Side Quest Steps Thread

Shangri-La side Quest Steps Thread

Moon Side Quest Steps Thread

The Vril Generator & Focusing Stone are the only things you need to complete the Moon Side Quest.

You Tube search them for a better understanding. I hope this helps

EDIT - HAHAHA I didn't see you post Shooter! Nearly Identical

• Administrators

Are you sure?

I never believed any of that stuff. I would believe that you didn't need to. But I could never test it. Are you sure it is true?

Positive. One of the steps in Moon requires you to insert the Golden Rod, which in turn must have the Focusing Stone inside of it. There is also another step beforehand where you use the combination while Richtofen access the mainframe - the time when we hear Maxis for the first time since the radios - and once the charge is complete, you obtain the combo and the player (who is Richtofen) receives all the perks.

I know the steps of the Easter Egg. Repeating them doesn't mean much to me. What is your point?

I think the point Infest was trying to get across was that you need the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone for the Moon Easter Egg, and that you can only acquire those two items by first completing the CotD and Shangri La EE.

And yeah, you do have to do them in that order: CotD, Shangri La, Moon.

You only need to complete the Call of the Dead and Shangri La easter eggs to complete the Moon easter egg. In CotD, you must give the Golden Rod to Richtofen inside the closet, and in Shangri La you must acquire the Focusing Stone.

Call of the Dead guide: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11190

Shangri La guide: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=13269

Moon guide: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=17170

You must complete them in that order.

Hope that helps! ;)

Thanks for this. It's just what I was looking for. I do have a couple of questions for the COtD EE though. First is, will the moon EE work if I do the COtD EE on solo? (Thought I remember hearing you need to do it Co op but I can't remember). The second one is, after I get the golden rod, it tells me to stick it in the tube. Do I do that or do I need to hold on to it so I will have it for moon?

When you get the Golden Rod in CotD, you MUST put it in the tube and give it to Richtofen on the other side of the door to complete the EE. I'm pretty sure the only step after that is knifing the control panel/fuse next to the door, and you should be finished with the CotD Easter Egg. Then all you'll have left is Shangri La and Moon.

I'm almost positive you don't have to do the Co Op version of the CotD EE for it to count. You should be fine doing it on Solo. You will need 4 players for the Shangri La and Moon EEs though.

I don't think CotD and Shangri-la have to be in any particular order. You just have to have both done. But I could be wrong.

And seriously MMX? I figured you wouldn't be the one to question this haha.

Well I never believed it, but I literally did not have the capability of testing this, since I did all the Easter Eggs in order. But I guess if you guys say so. : / Seems a rather conniving way to force consumers to buy all the map packs. They should just have a Zombies Map Pack...

• 7 months later...

Well I never believed it, but I literally did not have the capability of testing this, since I did all the Easter Eggs in order. But I guess if you guys say so. : / Seems a rather conniving way to force consumers to buy all the map packs. They should just have a Zombies Map Pack...

You can create an offline/Guest profile and go into a game on Moon on co-op and you will see that Richtofen does not have the rod in his possession.

You do not have to do the EE's in order, but if you do Shangri-La first and go into a game of Moon, you will be holding the focusing stone instead of the Rod, so obviously need to do CotD too.