Annoyance

Tait97

Does anyone get annoyed when you join a public lobby for Die Rise and everyone has a mic there is at least one person hassling you to complete the trample steam and sit in the corner of the trample steam room during the Jumping Jack rounds. I have played the map plenty of times along with the rest of the zombie fans to know this yet it is still said.

I have even experience people calling it a glitch or a bug. It just amazes me how stupid and gullible people are playing zombies.

Is this just me finding it annoying or is there someone else sharing the same madness as me. :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep and it ruins the game. For example: today I was playing and we were in the trample steam room, but we didn't have the trample steam built when the JJ's round came. Now this free perk thing makes people butthurt if they don't get it. So you know, we were just running for our lives in the trample steam room. Throwing grenades/knifing, and suddenly everyone goes down. Now I decided to go with them and try to get them alive and just knife and tried a couple fail nades. But in the end, I couldn't get them alive. Then I tried to still not shoot or whatever and ended up dying in the process.. And as we left the screen one guys like, "I fucking hate playing with randoms". I found it funny and thought to myself for now on if I'm in the situation i'll just shoot. :D

I only need the stupid thing for backing my back and so people dont get made an say "Who shot!!!" I really dont care if I go down as long as I got points to spare. but not we need the sling shot for the novas. Yeah but using the knuckles works better an oh look you get points an a free perk still. Sorry but I do play with randoms all the time since my friends do things in their games. Plus I usually mute all of them and watch them die just for depending on a gadget. That is not how I roll, an not my problem if you need the part or you'll die so much.

Sorry I just got back to zombies after mp an the mp experience is still kicking.

When I go online, I find a part... and then say down my mic, how do I build it?

They stand there staring at me and screaming, press X! I say, I am, I am doing what it tells me to do...T

Then in the end, they all die, then I go build the sliquifier OR tramplesteme...

FUN!

i usually have the bowie knife by round 5 so i don't care what the others do. but if i don't get it i will tell the others to meet up inside the b23r area. its not about the free perk. its about the 2k. with this 2k i can get the bowie knife or if i already have it get jug. why is it annoying to sit in one place for a round? was it annoying when in der reise people said to help them at the catwalk?

i usually have the bowie knife by round 5 so i don't care what the others do. but if i don't get it i will tell the others to meet up inside the b23r area. its not about the free perk. its about the 2k. with this 2k i can get the bowie knife or if i already have it get jug. why is it annoying to sit in one place for a round? was it annoying when in der reise people said to help them at the catwalk?

It's just funny that people are so anal about that free perk XD

I never talk to the randoms but most of them still have random box fever, and take a trample steam part down there and die with it somewhere obscure. Since it's possible to take 3 parts at once to the trample steam room by yourself I'd be alright with doing it myself, but they make it hard for you sometimes :|

Also annoys me when people quit when someone else gets the Sliq