New Audio - Round 43 - What Does This Mean?

BOD3AN

I just did my highest solo run on Die Rise. 30 seconds or a minute into Round 43 there was a few explosions (when I was in free cam mode they all looked close to the building) and possibly heard a voice before my character said this:

VqreZrTAQvk

I have pretty noticeable hearing loss and if there are lots of loud noises at the same time, I cant hear voices very well. So I hope you guys can help me out?

What is he saying? and does it mean that anything changes at this point?

Before you ask:

* I didn't gain any Persistent Perks.

* I Didnt have any Persistent Perks except Quick Revive to loose.

* I Didnt collect or drop anything.

* My kills at the time were not at a round number (should this have indecated anything).

I cant think of anything it could be...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I just think it is a sound artifact, some combination of all the sound effects, ambient noise, Richtofen's mumbling, and the zombies. Why did Samuel say that? Who knows? People report all the time obtaining Persistent Upgrades but not knowing how they did so, what they obtained, or what it does.

To be honest, I just think it is a sound artifact, some combination of all the sound effects, ambient noise, Richtofen's mumbling, and the zombies. Why did Samuel say that? Who knows? People report all the time obtaining Persistent Upgrades but not knowing how they did so, what they obtained, or what it does.

I agree, so maybe if it isn't to do with the map it might be a new upgrade that we are currently unaware of?

It also wasn't the Insta Kill one, as I was just running with the sliquifier and leaving most perks.

I've been to 45 a couple of times and when you get further the game audio starts glitching out and the frame rate gets bad so its probably just the audio glitching out

Yeah I have seen this before. This game was pretty good for once, but it wasnt perfect. You're probably right.

Everyone keep an ear out in round 45 just to see if it happens again. Remember it didnt happen at the start of the round!

When Stu says that quote that means you have attained a new perma perk. I get this quote every time I get Steel barricades.

slightly off topic: I dolphin dived from the tower to the Trample Steam room and failed horribly so I fell to oblivion and instantly died. Oddly when I respawned I instantly got the green flash along with this quote. I was so confused. Im gonna try this again this time on purpose to see if it happens again.

EDIT: I did it again with Marlton and got his persistent quote and the green flash. How odd. What do you guys think and should I make a thread on my finding. This is no troll just try it and add me: XBL- my2ndcuzin

• 2 weeks later...

When Stu says that quote that means you have attained a new perma perk. I get this quote every time I get Steel barricades.

slightly off topic: I dolphin dived from the tower to the Trample Steam room and failed horribly so I fell to oblivion and instantly died. Oddly when I respawned I instantly got the green flash along with this quote. I was so confused. Im gonna try this again this time on purpose to see if it happens again.

EDIT: I did it again with Marlton and got his persistent quote and the green flash. How odd. What do you guys think and should I make a thread on my finding. This is no troll just try it and add me: XBL- my2ndcuzin

My guess you are suiciding on an early round thus giving you instaJug, it can be attained WAY easier on die rise (start game and die with no revive) so you are probably just getting the jug.

On a side not to the original post, I noticed the color scheme of your perks are mirrored :) has nothing to do with anything just thought I'd mention it.