Mob of the Dead Full Cast and Crew!

So far she sounds like a different version of eligna... If that's her in the behind the scenes trailer... I want SIGMAN back trayarch! And ax7 as well! Not these shorter, less-amazing songs.... In which I'm referring to carrion (rushed-->excusable) and we all fall down (Just no... No excuse)... I need a 6 minute epic song for zombie sleighing!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far she sounds like a different version of eligna... If that's her in the behind the scenes trailer... I want SIGMAN back trayarch! And ax7 as well! Not these shorter, less-amazing songs.... In which I'm referring to carrion (rushed-->excusable) and we all fall down (Just no... No excuse)... I need a 6 minute epic song for zombie sleighing!

Elena Siegman*

And both songs in Black Ops 2 have lyrically been phenomenal and have provided good backstory.

Also, slaying*

Im the juggernaut bitch xd

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm sho scured..

Idk what to think of your post do you know what i'm talking about?

Idk I was just playing along. XD

Okay I was hoping you weren't dissing me :P

Well it's an old video on youtube they dubbed over an old marvel anime of the juggernaut

Im the juggernaut bitch xd

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm sho scured..

Idk what to think of your post do you know what i'm talking about?

Idk I was just playing along. XD

Okay I was hoping you weren't dissing me :P

Well it's an old video on youtube they dubbed over an old marvel anime of the juggernaut

Hahaha Ohh ya I remember that.

I would think that Brutus would be the 'Giant'. However,

Hellhound

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellhound

A hellhound is a supernatural dog, found in folklore. A wide variety of ominous or hellish supernatural dogs occur in mythologies around the world, similar to the ubiquitous dragon. Features that have been attributed to hellhounds include black fur, glowing red or sometimes glowing yellow eyes, super strength or speed, ghostly or phantom characteristics, foul odor, and sometimes even the ability to talk.

This is interesting. Although I too believe that Brutus is likely just the 'brute' of a zombie who charges the players, the flaming dog in the trailer (i'm sorry if you do, but I don't personally regard it as a Hellhound, at least not in the way we know then) still hasn't been discussed, and i presume we'll be left to our own devices to figure it out.