Can you start solo, build the trample steam and then..

bobane

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny question to answer.

Yes you can do it, but there is an issue when you do.

The quick revive lift will be glitched. It may move but the doors are shut. I think it's something to do with having been available for 500 points, and then being changed to 1500.

Weird.

Few things?

Was it a Original/Easy mode?

Was it local or public solo?

Was your session Join able?

I always leave party privacy to open and it was Easy custom game

And yes I do remember seeing the quick revive closed, though it was a 2p game and my friend had just left, it migrated host and my game continued alone, I was camping in the escalator next to m14.

I had bought it once (for 1500) and still had it when my friend left

So I think you are right and it has to do with the price change

• 3 weeks later...

I've done this alot with nothing out if the ordinary happening. but the other night some one joined at 8 and the next cricket round our tramps just floated up into the sky and chilled there till the round ended. once they came down and we snagged them they stayed put the rest of the game , but the QR doors remained closed, I believe it has to do with the latest patch

• 2 weeks later...

on solo, quick revive HAS to be open and working b/c its a solo game. when you add in another player the game is technally no longer a solo game and with the power being off quick revive closes. So if you want this to work properly turn on the power. It is possable to build the trample steam and turn on the power on round 1 solo or 4 player.

Steps. Get in elevator. Get key. find other key. use key to send elevator back up to spawn. Grab other key. Jump to power. turn power on. go to roof. Go to trample steam room. Take quick revive elevator up top. grab swap all 4 parts to the elevator.(or have friends help if not on solo) build trample steam at bottom. Go back up and grab your key that you traded for your first part. This is very eazy and surpises me when people cant do all of this on round 1......

on solo, quick revive HAS to be open and working b/c its a solo game. when you add in another player the game is technally no longer a solo game and with the power being off quick revive closes. So if you want this to work properly turn on the power. It is possable to build the trample steam and turn on the power on round 1 solo or 4 player.

Steps. Get in elevator. Get key. find other key. use key to send elevator back up to spawn. Grab other key. Jump to power. turn power on. go to roof. Go to trample steam room. Take quick revive elevator up top. grab swap all 4 parts to the elevator.(or have friends help if not on solo) build trample steam at bottom. Go back up and grab your key that you traded for your first part. This is very eazy and surpises me when people cant do all of this on round 1......

This is your answer. The reason QR doors are shut is because the power has to be turned on in 2p+ for the elevator to be active.

As far as connection, this game is notorious for connection errors. It could have just been a glitched connection and would work the next time you try it.

If I'm waiting for buddys to get out of a game I always start a custom game and start getting stuff done so when they join they can just start killing zombies. Build the tramp and then head to the big elevator. Once you're down then the other player can join and you can turn the power on and you guys are good to go.