after all the hype

Zombies was the reason I bought black ops one and two. I loved ascension and call of the dead. Shangri la was fun while moon was okay boarder line stupid. Black ops2 had so much hype and I bought into it but I am highly disappointed.

You can get Jug and go down on double swipes. Wtf is the point then? No phd flopper making mustang & anything with explosive rds nulified. Maps are stupid challenging. Less open space and its almost like left4dead 2.

With mob of the dead dlc in a week, I put aside fifa13 and nhl13 to give this a go again. All I ever played was blackops one zombies. I run 40+ rds no problem so I appreciate a new challenge but I found it sucks so far. I have high hopes for the new map but I doubt there is flopper and more stupid shit instead.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So um, am I the only guy that uses explosive weaponry without PhD, without problem? I can't be the only guy. I also ditch explosives, especially the ray gun, due to how little amusement I get from killing zombies with it.

Ick, Mustangs.

I understand liking a perk and all, but having it on Die Rise (to my understanding, seeing as I still haven't played it) would have been game-breaking. I'm not too sure why it isn't on Green Run, though.

If you're going down on double swipes, you're getting hit too many times in a short period of time. Lava factors into this!

Shangri la was fun while moon was okay boarder line stupid.
Shangri was great and I was disappointed with Moon - too many things in one map kinda ruined it. Guess my gripe with it is the astronaut. He ruined everything.
  • Administrators

You are highly disappointed so much, that you made a thread about it? Hmm, very interesting. ;)

So um, am I the only guy that uses explosive weaponry without PhD, without problem? I can't be the only guy. I also ditch explosives, especially the ray gun, due to how little amusement I get from killing zombies with it.

Ick, Mustangs.

This. I don't allow a perk to determine the outcome of the game. Learn to work without it; you'll see great results.

The better maps apear later on, come one we ALL know this..

Kino compaired to Moon?

Nact compaired to der reise?

More things come with later dlcs... Be patient...

I hope this!

Chaz & Ray in the next map looks promising but, I've been disappointed so far. Beyond Tranzit and Nuke town, I am unhappy so far. These maps are compared to Five, a map I played a few times. RD 26 4ppl no glitch. Still, I hate the map.

Zombies was about survival. Lasting rds. Now there is all this gay shit to build, distractions from the actual point being survival.

I really hope you are right. Nuke town was good but no phd blows. The maps so far suck. If it doesn't pickup, I'll be playing fifa & nhl13 or black ops1. You are right that the maps tend to improve though moon was shit and I still manage 30+ rds. A step back after ascensions and cal of the dead.

Zombies was the reason I bought black ops one and two. I loved ascension and call of the dead. Shangri la was fun while moon was okay boarder line stupid. Black ops2 had so much hype and I bought into it but I am highly disappointed.

You can get Jug and go down on double swipes. Wtf is the point then? No phd flopper making mustang & anything with explosive rds nulified. Maps are stupid challenging. Less open space and its almost like left4dead 2.

With mob of the dead dlc in a week, I put aside fifa13 and nhl13 to give this a go again. All I ever played was blackops one zombies. I run 40+ rds no problem so I appreciate a new challenge but I found it sucks so far. I have high hopes for the new map but I doubt there is flopper and more stupid shit instead.

ya i agree with lunatic, with PHD on die rise you would have no fall damage so the only thing that would kill you would be the death barrier, i could care less about not taking explosive damage but no fall damage on die rise??!? cmon now.......

ya i agree with lunatic, with PHD on die rise you would have no fall damage so the only thing that would kill you would be the death barrier, i could care less about not taking explosive damage but no fall damage on die rise??!? cmon now.......

Interesting point but, we got how many zombie maps and no phd? Even if it got introduced in MOTD but you only got it 1x I'd enjoy. I like how its a darker zombies and challenging. More shit in the way to get caught or stuck on but, its becoming too much like L4D2. All this try hard shit is ruining it to me but I hope it progresses.