Could the supposed Plane in MOTD have crashed in TranZit?

Maybe the plane crashed in TranZit.

The Avogadro in TranZit could well be the electric afterlife person in MOTD. Also there is a picture of 4 electric chairs saying "Nobody escapes alive"

So maybe the EE isn't as easy as we think. Maybe we do indeed build a plane to escape and all, but what if we escape in afterlife mode? I mean it makes more sense seen as though the poster says "Nobody escapes alive" But being a ghost in afterlife can allow us to escape, seen as though ghosts are ment to be unseen.

I think we escape in afterlife mode and crash the plane in to tranzit and The Avogadro goes crazy.

But if there was 4 of them wouldn't they be 4 electric guys in tranzit? maybe they all combined to create The Avogadro?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this, though I don't think he goes crazy.

I think he becomes more and more powerful, perhaps as a result of the Nuclear testing done at Hanford??

After he gains so much power, the Hanford residents (secret government scientists, illuminati, etc..) decide to try and harness this power and trap him in the power plant. Whatever happens to the Hanford people, happens, but Avogadro is still trapped in their improvised power plant, until our N4 come along and free him.

Maybe the others were killed in the process of this testing. Only did the Hanford scientists get it right on the last one.

I like this, though I don't think he goes crazy.

I think he becomes more and more powerful, perhaps as a result of the Nuclear testing done at Hanford??

After he gains so much power, the Hanford residents (secret government scientists, illuminati, etc..) decide to try and harness this power and trap him in the power plant. Whatever happens to the Hanford people, happens, but Avogadro is still trapped in their improvised power plant, until our N4 come along and free him.

Maybe the others were killed in the process of this testing. Only did the Hanford scientists get it right on the last one.

This is an awesome theory! It makes a lot of sense.

I really hope TranZit has something to do with all the next map.

First of all, there is no such thing as the Avogadro. He is a name people found by looking at LEAKED achievements, similar to T.E.D.D. It's correct name is "Him".

Secondly, I assume you have forgotten this scene:

The background for this image is NOT that of Alcatraz Island. There are theories floating around about this being on the Golden Gate Bridge, and I believe these to be correct. Evidence (credit to vDeltaGamingv for the pic):

This is a ramp on the roof which seems to be facing that little piece of bridge still standing.

We can assume we will fly to the bridge and thats it.

~Nai