Treyarch given us too much info, or not enough?

Hey guys.

This is a concern of mine that, with all this behind the scene stuff, we may have been given too much information.

The map is due to be out in 1 week from now, and already we know:

-Purgatory Mode

-New Perk

-New Wunderweapon

-New Traps

-Warden boss zombie

-New Weapons

~AK47

~Mini Uzi

~Chicago Typewriter(Tommy gun, Thompson)

and much more!

The thing that I love about zombies, is the feeling you get when you go into the map for the first time, and discover everything for yourself.

This behind the scenes has ruined that experience for me.

However, I do also think that maybe, treyarch gave all this information away, because there is so much new things been added to the map. Maybe more weapons we haven't seen, maybe even more traps, definitely new buildables and soo much more!

So my question to you guys is,

has Treyarch given us too much information, or not enough?

Thank you for reading!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think so.

If you remember, for giving us the info we did get, we actually only saw 3-4 small areas of the map, The Michigan Avenue, a couple outside areas, trap hallways, and a gondola. Oh, Speed Cola too, but I think there's a huge part of the map they didn't expose us to, as they said in the trailer.

Well, you certainly didn't HAVE to watch the Making Of video, you know.

If an advertisement for an upcoming movie told you the end of the movie you would argue that we didn't have to watch the advertisement? By the time you realize the APPROVED source is giving TOO much away it is too late to do anything about it!

• Administrators

There is way more in store than meets the eye. Just because they introduced new things right off the bat doesn't mean anything. It has taken us only a day and yet we'e dissected the trailer to the point where we are already hypothesizing the deeper details behind it all in regards to the storyline. If anything, the trailer made me more pumped to play it so I can test all the new things out.

Think of it like telling a little kid that you will give them some candy if they are good the whole day. No matter what happens throughout that day, the little kid will still be as satisfied when they eat the candy as they were when they found out that they can earn it.

Hey guys.

This is a concern of mine that, with all this behind the scene stuff, we may have been given too much information.

The map is due to be out in 1 week from now, and already we know:

-Purgatory Mode

-New Perk

-New Wunderweapon

-New Traps

-Warden boss zombie

-New Weapons

~AK47

~Mini Uzi

~Chicago Typewriter(Tommy gun, Thompson)

and much more!

The thing that I love about zombies, is the feeling you get when you go into the map for the first time, and discover everything for yourself.

This behind the scenes has ruined that experience for me.

However, I do also think that maybe, treyarch gave all this information away, because there is so much new things been added to the map. Maybe more weapons we haven't seen, maybe even more traps, definitely new buildables and soo much more!

So my question to you guys is,

has Treyarch given us too much information, or not enough?

Thank you for reading!

How do you know that this information has ruined the experience for you? For all we know, there could be so much more to this map that they never even mentioned in the trailer. Knowing Treyarch, there's gonna be a lot more things than that for us to figure out on our own.

How do you know that this information has ruined the experience for you? For all we know, there could be so much more to this map that they never even mentioned in the trailer. Knowing Treyarch, there's gonna be a lot more things than that for us to figure out on our own.

Read my entire post.

Read my entire post.

Sorry. All I can say is *facepalm*

Just the right amount.

They didn't show anything about the EE(s) or the steps to them. But mainly some clues to get us thinking before the big release. All we've seen is those purgatory symbols. We don't even know the full functional purgatory mode itself.

I'm glad they gave us a taste of a couple new guns (tommy gun, ak47, blundergat) I bet there are tons more guns, maybe some used on multiplayer. Gets me pumped!

Far as we know there is only 1 buildable; zombie shield. We don't know about if the traps are buildables either...

Electric Cherry was awesome to see too. Can't wait to utilize it and get out of those pesky situations I always get in.

Honestly don't care if they release more. I won't be spoiled, cause I haven't even played it yet. Really it only gets me more anxious and more pumped to play Mob Of The Dead.